• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Any of you watch The Unit? It's written by my dad's best mate, Eric Haney, who was one of the founding fathers of the Delta force and based on his book, Inside the Delta Force. Sweet show, I just watched 3 episodes last night and am really hooked - it's crazy to know that I've only heard 3 stories bout what my dad did while he served...some bad@ssmofackers! eek.gif thumbsup.gif

THE HAPPO REPORT

a surprisingly good day up there, despite practically no snow in the valley this morning, there was powder up top, and we ripped it. some bushes higher up are starting to get covered in, and it's starting to look like it should. top class quality snow today, off and on piste. and blue skies, this morning was really good stoke up there. and i spied out where i'm going to go skiing tomorrow too. AND... our kicker is still in perfect shape, no one has touched it all week (thank U patrol dudes) thumbsup.gif

Seen Sen to chihiro? (Spirited away)

you might just end up killing the kami, or making it very sick, with pollution from the dioxins released from the burned skis! In which case the offering will backfire cos he'll be pissed off...