• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to phone them tonight just to check.   But unless they have rebuilt my local pub on my parent's land, I think I know the answer!

(but only girls please)

• SnowJapan Admin

I don't have an android device myself here, but I think you should be able to find it on the store - though I heard that it doesn't appear for tablets (though the Galaxy 3 is a phone, right?)

The Apple iOS app is easy to find on the App Store.

There's going to be some big changes coming to the site in a number of months - what exactly happens re: Apps hasn't quite been decided.

PS If anyone wishes to donate huge great big wads of cash, I suppose that issue might be resolved sooner than later. ;)

Apple today announced that it managed to rack up 2 million pre-orders for the iPhone 5 in 24 hours, two times as many as it managed for the iPhone 4S last year, which sold over 1 million devices during its first 24 hours of pre-order sales.

So, doing all right then.

I'm a little confused with this iOS6 malarky, being a recently deflowered iPhone virgin......do I need to actively download this or will it do it itself/prompt me to do so? Does it even apply to iPhones?