• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using my computer last night and my friend had the tv on in the background.

Can't count the number of times I heard the programs she was watching mention nihon and nihonjin. It's insane. Why are they so obsessed with themsevles. No wonder I suppose when society in general and media etc obsesses over it constantly.

No wonder people ask you shit like "Japanese people get stiff shoulders. There's no English for that is there, only Japanese people get stiff shoulders".

wakaranai

• 3 weeks later...

People who forget where they put their train ticket/pass and stop right before the ticket gate blocking the way get on my nerves - as do those who stop right when they pass through to figure out where they are going. GTFOTW and move to the side if you dont know where you are going so the other hundred or so people can continue moving. Its like they think the whole world will stop and wait for them.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
t-shirts like this....
ovymd.jpg

That is killer! I want one for my kid!

I went to a party
And I danced all night
I had sixteen beers
And I started up a fight....

saw another quality top yesterday while out shopping in Yokohama with my girlfriend. this one wasn't being worn but hanging in a shop, it said: "LESBOS Vamp Style" with a picture of what looked to me like a hash leaf. i tried to get my mrs to buy it but she was having none of it! lol