the amount of kids in this country who "don't talk". I always find it amazing the number of students who look at you like you're from planet Zork and the teacher or their friends say...."oh he/she doesn't talk". What do you mean "doesn't talk"? Like doesn't talk EVER? Only on weekends? Only after an ingraved invitation?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: thursday
wingers

But that ain't just a Japan thing - they are all over! (more poms than other nationalities, though party
Originally Posted By: JA
wingers

But that ain't just a Japan thing - they are all over! (more poms than other nationalities, though party

yeah good winger is hard to find, especially a left footed one
wingers

you just quoted me and edited what I said. Where did I say wingers?
wingers

Still bitter about being a descendent of a bank robber, murderer or rapist? wink razz

How about when they show a building where a crime happened and the entire building is blurred out... so all you see is a reporter standing in front of some giant blurry blob. I mean, WTF is the point of sending these guys to places that are just going to get completely covered in mosaic anyway?

Go Native, the thing with The Scum is, you are allowded to read it to laugh at it, and perhaps admire some breasts, but don't give it links just copy and paste the text and don't credit it. Scum.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Japanese news carried a section about how its "Nabe Season".....a huge 10 minute section devoted to Nabe dishes......they aren't exactly up on cutting edge

Beats celeb news though.

Imagine if ITV news went straight from the royal wedding to

Quote:
Well, the evenings are drawing in and Jack Frost is with us every morning. What better way to beat off the cold than with a nice hearty pie. Sue...

Yes, we've scoured the country looking for the latest developments in pastry. And look what we've found! First up from Leicester is this beauty, Lamb Jalfrezi.

etc, etc.
Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles

Imagine if ITV news went straight from the royal wedding to

Quote:
Well, the evenings are drawing in and Jack Frost is with us every morning. What better way to beat off the cold than with a nice hearty pie. Sue...

Yes, we've scoured the country looking for the latest developments in pastry. And look what we've found! First up from Leicester is this beauty, Lamb Jalfrezi.

etc, etc.

lol exactly!!
Trevor Macdonald on the news at 10 talking about different flavours of Hot Pot you could eat
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Trevor Macdonald on the news at 10

BONG! Students protesting fee increases attack Conservative HQ

BONG! More jobs to go in civil service cutbacks

BONG! King Edward or Maris Piper? Who is the king of mashed potato?
Originally Posted By: big-will
Here's one.

Go to the cinema.

It's empty. You and your lady.

Two other people come in, and sit RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. Because that's whats on their tickets.

confused

Their tickets say "sit next to big-will and his lady"?

impressive. wink

I had something like that going on in docomo shop today.

The place was empty when I got there. About 30 seats. I sit on one. Then the next 6 people who come in all sit in the next seats, next to me and opposite me. It was very strange, I was thinking gtf outta here! I definitely sit away from other people when there's a choice.

Originally Posted By: big-will
Here's one.

Go to the cinema.

It's empty. You and your lady.

Two other people come in, and sit RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. Because that's whats on their tickets.

confused

it winds me up........whats even worse is the same scenario, only your sitting in their designated seats and they ask you to move.......THERE'S A WHOLE BLOODY THEATRE WORTH OF SEATS TO CHOOSE FROM YOU JOBSWORTH CRETIN!!! veryangry

no, there are no people in the theatre, but your ticket has a seat number on it. I then decide that "sod it, no one is here I'll sit here" (sits in nearest seat), then a couple come in and stand next to my seat with disbelief painted all over their coupons....they glance at me then stare at their tickets, I happen to have chosen their seats out of all the free ones in the theatre to sit in. But instead of just doing the easy thing of choosing another seat, of which their are hundreds, they tell me that I am in their seat. Bugger off , you don't have to follow the rules to the letter EVERY BLOODY TIME!!