Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Bugger off , you don't have to follow the rules to the letter EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

But they are the rules! And rules are meant to be followed all the bloody time! The whole fabric of Japanese society would soon crumble if they didn't always do what they were told wink
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, there are no people in the theatre, but your ticket has a seat number on it. I then decide that "sod it, no one is here I'll sit here" (sits in nearest seat), then a couple come in and stand next to my seat with disbelief painted all over their coupons....they glance at me then stare at their tickets, I happen to have chosen their seats out of all the free ones in the theatre to sit in. But instead of just doing the easy thing of choosing another seat, of which their are hundreds, they tell me that I am in their seat. Bugger off , you don't have to follow the rules to the letter EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

you **** criminal. If you were in my seats I'd give you a **** good kickin. People choose seats for a purpose, and one of those is to be as far away from bald scots as poss.

Seriously, if people were in my seats, I'd get the **** moved. And I wouldn't mind mouthing them off too. And then giving them a good kickin outside afterwards.
Originally Posted By: thursday
no, there are no people in the theatre, but your ticket has a seat number on it. I then decide that "sod it, no one is here I'll sit here" (sits in nearest seat), then a couple come in and stand next to my seat with disbelief painted all over their coupons....they glance at me then stare at their tickets, I happen to have chosen their seats out of all the free ones in the theatre to sit in. But instead of just doing the easy thing of choosing another seat, of which their are hundreds, they tell me that I am in their seat. Bugger off , you don't have to follow the rules to the letter EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

you **** criminal. If you were in my seats I'd give you a **** good kickin. People choose seats for a purpose, and one of those is to be as far away from bald scots as poss.

Seriously, if people were in my seats, I'd get the **** moved. And I wouldn't mind mouthing them off too. And then giving them a good kickin outside afterwards.

seriously, I don't think so Thursday. Nobody picks the seats, they are just given.....and there are a million more pick another one jobsworth. If the theatre is busy, then of course it makes sense to sit in your allocated seat.....If there are 5 people in the theatre, **** off outta my face

Well there's a seat number on your ticket. And you go sit on that seat number. If there is a vacant one that you prefer, then go ahead. But, if there is a taken one which you prefer, then you are not entitled to it.

Here, we pick our own seats, online or at the ticket office. And damn well choose one away from the riff raff.

Just last week, it was a huge cinema and an old biddy bought the seat right next to me. It was almost empty 'cept for 4 or 5 people and she went an bought that seat!!! I felt like moving several rows away but thought that woulda made her feel bad, so I just sat there all through the film. It was an excrutiating film too.

If there is a vacant one that you prefer, then go ahead. But, if there is a taken one which you prefer, then you are not entitled to it.

Its not like I ejected HIM from the seat cos I liked the look of his seat!! The place was empty and I sat in a seat, the movie goes on and them he comes and makes a big deal outta it. Sit in the seat directly in front or behind me if you want, whats the problem? The view is EXACTLY the same, the theatre is empty, sit your arse down and enjoy the movie.
If there is a vacant one that you prefer, then go ahead. But, if there is a taken one which you prefer, then you are not entitled to it.

Its not like I ejected HIM from the seat cos I liked the look of his seat!! The place was empty and I sat in a seat, the movie goes on and them he comes and makes a big deal outta it. Sit in the seat directly in front or behind me if you want, whats the problem? The view is EXACTLY the same, the theatre is empty, sit your arse down and enjoy the movie.

ah I see. You have absolutely no sense of social decorum.
wow, that's so cool. So you don't give a shit about how other people feel. Maybe you'd get punched and don't know why.

Here's a clue: you're a dick.

Thursday, your one to talk about not thinking about other people!

Maybe the diff is that you get punched and you know its because you're a dick
Originally Posted By: RobBright
That's the probem TB -the view ISN'T exactly the same.

I prefer 2/3rd of the way back from the front, dead centre. I don't like having to look up/down at a film.

so the seat directly in front or behind is a degree of difference and that is noticeable to you??!!

I don't like being down at the front, I usually sit in a seat as close to just above middle of the theatre, however if someone is sitting there, i don't cry about it, I just sit in another seat

WTF you on about?

You and the geriatrics are the ones not conforming to the rules of society.

I don't get punched. I do the punching.

Get with the program or get the **** out.

Some mofo sits in my seat and refuses to move will get my punches. c***s