python??!! more like worm!!! wink

Or the women who come into the onsen and bend down to take a sample of the water you're sitting in while your butt naked. Although at the local sento there is a pretty hot young girl there who does this....not an unpleasant experience!! evilgrin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, here is another. It's another driving one.

Driving along a country road with clear views in front and behind at least 1km each way. Small roadworks in the middle, about 20m long. 3 guys working full time to direct the 2 or 3 cars that come by every 30 minutes of course. Anyway, you can totally see in front but the dude INSISTS on initially putting out the red flag to stop me. Then as I stop, he gives me the white flag. W.T.F. There is just no reason to do that, other than a great big stick up his bottom.

Banks just drive me round the bend.

I sent some money to an overseas account last week and apparently the account number was not written on the form. Could have sworn it was but anyway I just got a phone call from the bank asking for that number clarification. I told them the number. Then they said, please come in to the bank so that you can write the number on the form. I said, well, no you can write it on there yourself, and anyway a trip to the bank takes time and I'm busy. Oh no, they are insisting that I go to the bank to write 10 numbers on a form.

doh

Originally Posted By: KlingKlang
Banks just drive me round the bend.

I sent some money to an overseas account last week and apparently the account number was not written on the form. Could have sworn it was but anyway I just got a phone call from the bank asking for that number clarification. I told them the number. Then they said, please come in to the bank so that you can write the number on the form. I said, well, no you can write it on there yourself, and anyway a trip to the bank takes time and I'm busy. Oh no, they are insisting that I go to the bank to write 10 numbers on a form.

doh

I feel your pain! It once took me 4 hours to transfer money to an overseas account. I wanted to send money to a British bank account using American dollars... well, I think I was the first person in the history of Japanese banking to make such a request because it took forever... I've since stopped using that bank because of several similar frustrating experiences!