Yes, greys are grey in colour and are parallel imports.

You go off to the states at launch and fill your suitcase up with them and return hoping to get a 100% markup on the money you bought them for. And they get it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Haha just got a mail from The Times.... another free month.

So up until now I have paid for 1 month (2000 yen) and got the next 3 months free. Seems that soon they will be adding the daily supplements as well and crossword. I'm sure this will be the last freebie.

groovy

Japanese sumo wrestlers have been given iPads to communicate because their fingers are too fat to use a standard mobile phone

The Japan Sumo Association is distributing about 60 iPads among all the 51 training stables and top association officials from this week to help improve communication.

"It seems rather easy to use," association chief Hanaregoma. "Sending emails was very easy."

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Japanese sumo wrestlers have been given iPads to communicate because their fingers are too fat to use a standard mobile phone

The Japan Sumo Association is distributing about 60 iPads among all the 51 training stables and top association officials from this week to help improve communication.

"It seems rather easy to use," association chief Hanaregoma. "Sending emails was very easy."

so illegal betting is still rife then? wink