My The Times ipad app was up the day after tomorrow.

You might remember they gave me a free extra month, er, a month ago.

I wasn't going to renew it coz while I do quite like it, I don't think I like it enough to pay 2000 yen a month.

Anyways, they have gone and done it again!

Another month for free.

They are saying they want us early adopters "to see all the improvements they have planned". Maybe just scared that most people wouldn't renew!

clap

Whatever, thanking you very muchi.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Interesting.

At least you got a good deal with your original month hey.

Apparently 90% of The Times traffic has fallen off since you need to pay. Wonder how many peope just turning up to find you need to pay then going and also those who paid the 1 pound for the first month who will subsequently stop when they have to pay the full price.

Originally Posted By: thursday
it's just getting the user to be familiar with it and to set a habit of using it daily. That way, more than likely they will continue using it.

Obviously yes.
The only way I will continue paying though is with improvements to make it more 'essential' than it is. Hopefully them delaying the need for a decision really does mean that improvements are on the way.

Want the Sunday paper as well. If they need to have them separate, reduce the price of this one and have it so the total for both is what the main one now costs. I'd go for that.
with so many greys for so long in the market, who'da thought there would bes o much demand EVEN NOW. Damn!!.

Me.

Most people won't be interested in "greys".
Originally Posted By: klingon
with so many greys for so long in the market, who'da thought there would bes o much demand EVEN NOW. Damn!!.

Me.

Most people won't be interested in "greys".

This.