• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Not me. Not got a PS3 and not buying a separate player. If you're buying or building a computer though, its only few thousand yen extra compared to a DVD player. Might as well see what your telly can do.

I watch footie on Sopcast etc. so low quality is fine by me if its something I want to see. And don't want to pay for....

right, I haven't really read this thread that often, so forgive me the stupd question......but what exactly is the diff between this and a regular computer? What is the purpose of people buying this product? I know nothing about it so I'm not taking the piss

It's actually quote hard to explain TB.

My best advice is - get hold of one and do some caressing to get an idea.

It's......fun, slick, fast, small, elegant, light, small, but big, self-contained, mouse less, touchy, sexy, swishy, instant startuppy.....

I used to have a small laptop on my desk at home.

That is gone now and I just pick up the pad when I want to do 'stuff', sitting on the sofa, lying in bed with a coffee.

The one thing people who first see it often say is something along the lines of wow!

It's just so much more easy and fun to use than a laptop, for the things that it does.

Unless they have some stange hatred of it because apple make it etc.

It doesn't do away with a work computer, of course, but I think it's brill.

BM, don't you mean the Nano? It's the Nano that has shrunk down and got that touch screen rather than the shuffle. They are now quite similar, perhaps the days of the shuffle are nearly over.

Yeah. The main site has that top left bit that is flash I think, but that seems to be replaced by a static image when no flash available. Very kind.

But seriously, some sites made in Flash simply don't show up at all. And lots do use it. Blocking it seems petty and silly to the end user. I'm sure some flash-run web owners are rather annoyed by it too.