1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I'm looking to move - apart from wanting a bigger place, I really want to live somewhere that is more quiet. Where I live is on a fairly busy road and also near a train line and it is quite noisy even late at night. The idea of living somewhere quiet is like a dream.

What about where you are? Quiet place? Noisy? Poll time!

my place is quiet high up and away from roads, so not much noise.

The baby makes more noise than anything else. Banging on the floor boards, running around, screaming, crying. Name it.

Despite my house being just a couple of hundred metres from a major highway in one direction and just a little more to a train line in the other it is probably the most peaceful place I have ever lived.

We have large brick wall all the way around the property and lots of garden and trees inside the walls which creates this beautiful botanical gardens feel when you walk around the garden.

Inside (when the kids are at school) it can feel almost TOO quiet.

Yet in the quiet of night, when the bedroom door upstairs is open to the breeze i can hear the trains whizzing along the track and blowing thier horn when they go close to a crossing, or the cars and trucks up and down the highway.

It is rarely invasive - except when a V8 races on the highway, an emergency services vehicle goes sirens blaring, or they have a big concert at the Claremont Showgrounds that carrys on the breeze and keeps the entire suburb awake wink

Fairly quiet but I am jealous of people who live in places that are close to silent late night just listening to those frogs. Must be great.

My area is a fairly quite neighbourhood a residential area.

No complaints but I would really not like to live in a noisy place.

One of my friend lives about 10m from a busy expressway. I could never live there, it's loud truck powering past 24/7

Actually I have a confession to make... my place is NOT quiet.

I aam lying here in bed WIDE awake after working 29 hours this sat&sun (on top of a seriously busy week) .... why?

MY HUSBAND SNORES like a train wreck!

My bad.