There's a piece in a newspaper today about this place and it reminded me as a friend is actually a member:

The Muff Diving Club

Muff Diving Club was set up in the late 1980's and has been one of the oldest and most successful diving clubs on the Island of Ireland. So if you're looking for a trip to Ireland and you fancy some diving, then Muff is the place for you, and this site is where you start.

Muff is a village in County Donegal in the northwest of Ireland which has recently become part of the outer suburbs of Derry due to the continued growth of that city towards the north and west. It is located on the road to Moville, on the northern outskirts of the city and at the border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Muff has experienced a great growth in population during the last decade, which has seen people from Northern Ireland moving across the border.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

That second guy on the promo would have no trouble eating an apple through a picket fence. Some choppers those

At the end of the day I am so sick of people everwhere overusing the phrase "at the end of the day' - I hear it everywhere

News from England:

Hosepipe ban because of severe drought

Severe floods

Swans happy (but I hope they notice that alcohol free zone sign)

article-2137754-12DCE879000005DC-617_964x984.jpg

News from England:

Hosepipe ban because of severe drought

Severe floods

Swans happy (but I hope they notice that alcohol free zone sign)

article-2137754-12DCE879000005DC-617_964x984.jpg

Swansea casuals hit town

Argentina has riled the Falkland Islands by broadcasting a political advert filmed on the territory without authorisation.

The advert features an Argentine athlete training in the Falklands ahead of the London Olympics in July.

It ends with the slogan: "To compete on English soil, we train on Argentine soil."

Falklands legislator Ian Hansen dismissed it as a piece of "cheap and disrespectful propaganda".

The advert - broadcast in Argentina on Wednesday night - is the latest measure by Argentina to reassert its claim to the British overseas territory it calls the Malvinas.

Cheeky!

Freaky story of the day

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea.

Thousands of capsules filled with powdered human flesh have been discovered by customs officials in South Korea, it was revealed today.

The are believed to have emanated from China and it looks as though the bodies of dead babies have been chopped into tiny pieces which were then dried in ovens before being pummelled into powder.

The gruesome series of discoveries since last August has shocked even hardened customs agents who have pledged to strengthen inspections.

Oh my God! That is appalling!!

China...one child policy, the genocide of baby girls, now making capsules of powdered baby flesh...what on earth could the justification for this be?! Horrific.

Just did a google search:

Surprise surprise! A health tonic and sexual performance enhancer!

Researchers claimed that dogs responded only to an audio cue such as a yawn even if they didn’t see the action taking place.

The study found this was particularly noticeable when the dogs were listening to the yawns of people they knew

Scientists suggested the findings, presented at the National Ethology Congress in Lisbon, showed canines had empathy to human behaviours.

“These results suggest that dogs have the capacity to empathise with humans,” said lead author Karine Silva, from the University of Porto, Portugal.

For their study, researchers selected 29 dogs that had lived with their owners for at least six months.

--

Dogs are cool.

And so are scientists, how do they decide what to do?

actually I read a scientific paper about how dogs can actually recognise human face expressions and tone of voice, which has basically helped them become "man's best friend". I'm a bit drunk right now to explain it properly (or find the paper again) but the article was really interesting

Oh my God! That is appalling!!

China...one child policy, the genocide of baby girls, now making capsules of powdered baby flesh...what on earth could the justification for this be?! Horrific.

Just did a google search:

Surprise surprise! A health tonic and sexual performance enhancer!

Why don't you read all about it on the internet and get your knickers in a twist.

Find the one about foetus to make soup. And the one about HK toddlers being abducted to harvest organs ('cos they've all been innoculated etc). And whatabout the one about mainland mothers eating wombats so their kids would be good at wom.