Oh my God! That is appalling!!

China...one child policy, the genocide of baby girls, now making capsules of powdered baby flesh...what on earth could the justification for this be?! Horrific.

Just did a google search:

Surprise surprise! A health tonic and sexual performance enhancer!

Why don't you read all about it on the internet and get your knickers in a twist.

Find the one about foetus to make soup. And the one about HK toddlers being abducted to harvest organs ('cos they've all been innoculated etc). And whatabout the one about mainland mothers eating wombats so their kids would be good at wom.

Who's getting thier knickers in a twist?

Simply responding with my thoughts to a NEWS article posted by another forum member.

Made headlines around the world, I think it is reasonable to find that appalling.

Just checking .... NUP, no twisted knickers here.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

'That's £20 for all-you-CAN'T-eat': Restaurant 'fines' diners at Chinese buffet for leaving food on their plates

A Chinese restaurant offering an all-you-can-eat buffet is charging customers £20 in 'wastage' if they leave food on their plates.

Managers at the Kylin Buffet in Ocean Road, South Shields, have put up a notice urging diners to eat up all their food - or face the penalty charge.

The policy has outraged one mother who was told she had to pay the £20 after her and her son Sam, 10, and niece Toni, six, left two onion rings, a piece of prawn toast, and a spring roll on their plates.

article-0-131F2097000005DC-184_468x599.jpg

That has to be a complete fabrication

No Geordy that I know of would ever leave food on a plate.............................................well maybe that hoity toity french muck...............................but not Asian

there's a similar message on the all-u-can-eat Taco buffet at the mexican place in World Porters in Yokohama. Thing is, at these all-u-can-eat buffets, theres no need to pile your plate high.....the buffet isn't gonna disappear....its there all the time!! :lol:

there's a similar message on the all-u-can-eat Taco buffet at the mexican place in World Porters in Yokohama. Thing is, at these all-u-can-eat buffets, theres no need to pile your plate high.....the buffet isn't gonna disappear....its there all the time!! :lol:
But buffets are the perfect time to try new stuff too, what about if you take a piece of prawn toast, taste it, hate it and leave the rest.. Surely that should not be charged for.. Who forces people to finish thier plates these days?! Such a bad habit to get into. I leave stuff on my plate at buffets all the time - if I don't like it. I don't need extra calories, and will normally just do one visit to the buffet table (don't over eat there just because you can) - but I am not going to consume extra calories of food I am not enjoying. Just seems dumb.
But buffets are the perfect time to try new stuff too, what about if you take a piece of prawn toast, taste it, hate it and leave the rest.. Surely that should not be charged for.. Who forces people to finish thier plates these days?! Such a bad habit to get into. I leave stuff on my plate at buffets all the time - if I don't like it. I don't need extra calories, and will normally just do one visit to the buffet table (don't over eat there just because you can) - but I am not going to consume extra calories of food I am not enjoying. Just seems dumb.

then don't put stuff on your plate that you don't like! :D

Leaving stuff on your plate is the bad habit, Mamaber! ;)

Though having said that, at a buffet I have often taken a bit of something I find out I don't like. That can't be helped.

then you shall also be charged...naughty naughty ;)

I love a good breakfast buffet....sadly, over here, I've found them to be like Hen's teeth
Good ones are getting hard to find anywhere I think. Hotels have dropped the ball on awesome buffet breakfasts IMHO

Well this isn't pretentious French cuisine or anything posh* but..... (* all round good thing)

There's a buffet place near Wigan (I believe there are others) called Taybarns.

It has an incredible selection of food that is really actually very good.

Well it was when I have been.

34m long counter and just masses of choice.

http://www.taybarns.com/taybarns.html

You need to go there very hungry.

Absolute steal it is.

I'll sure be there sometime in August - on a day when I make sure not to each much breakfast and don't have any lunch.

The only problem is that I believe it can get quite full, noisy, and full of elephant-sized couples with 246 kids.

So going just as they open before the crowds, on a weekday is highly recommended.

I can't remember the last time I had a really good one.

The last one was in an onsen hotel and a bit too much Japanese-style for my liking.

Like the look of that one above, pie-eater.

Tokyo's fugitive penguin back in captivity

A young penguin which escaped from a Tokyo aquarium by scaling rocks and dodging barbed wire has been recaptured after 82 days on the loose.

HumboldtPenguin_2230021b.jpg

The fugitive Humboldt penguin, Number 337, swims in the water in Tokyo Bay Photo: AP

By Danielle Demetriou, Tokyo

11:06AM BST 25 May 2012

The two-foot high Humboldt penguin has been spotted dozens of times enjoying its freedom in various water spots around Tokyo but has repeatedly evaded capture.

The fugitive one-year-old penguin, known only as Penguin Number 337, was finally caught on a riverbank about five miles from its original home at Tokyo Sea Life Park.

Its freedom came to an end during an operation lasting several hours as the penguin continued to evade capture until aquarium staff were finally able to close on in the bird.

"It was captured safely," the aquarium said in a statement. "It does not appear to have any injury and it seems to be in good health."

The end of the penguin’s adventure comes 82 days after it made its bid for freedom by scaling a 13 feet rock face, dodging barbed wire and slipping through a fence at Tokyo Sea Life Park.

Since then, there have been a string of failed recapture attempts by Japanese coastguards and aquarium staff following numerous sightings of the penguin enjoying its newfound freedom in Tokyo Bay.

On one occasion earlier this month, the penguin was tailed for at least an hour by two boats carrying 10 officers on board before the elusive penguin once again slipped from their grasp and disappeared.

The penguin, one of 135 at the park, is currently undergoing medical checks, while its facilities have been reinforced to ensure no future breakouts.

The origins of the black-headed Humboldt penguins lie in South America, with breeding taking place in the islands and rocky coastline of Peru and Chile.

damn! - I had a bet on he would evade capture for 100 days - still, a good effort from the little plucker - well done # 337

• 2 weeks later...
No woman would be thrilled to return home to discover her husband trying on her jewels and underwear.

But rather than running straight out the door and into a lawyer's office, Catherine Zeta-Jones has laughed off the incident.

:veryshocked:

The actress has revealed that she stumbled upon husband Michael Douglas playing dress-ups recently... but the Welsh star could rest easy, as it was all in preparation for a film role.

Phew!

The actress has revealed that she stumbled upon husband Michael Douglas playing dress-ups recently... but the Welsh star could rest easy, as it was all in preparation for a film role.

Sure that wasn't just his convenient excuse?