Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Well thank god for that!

I think the media needs to shut up about who perves at who.
Now if Beck's had gone and swooped up the entire cheerleading team and had his merry way with them - just coz he is Beck's, and he can... and poor little emaciated Vicky is sitting at home with the kiddies trusting that her man is loyal ... - then that story is tabloid worthy.

Taking a shufty - or even a great long drooling perve -->....leave the man alone!

Hell yeah! After years of marriage, at least for those of us who don't cheat on their wives, looking is all we have left! And by god I unashamedly look at good looking women anytime I can. biggrin
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Now for some real important news:

Quote:
New threat for UK's offshore havens: tax

Britain's tax havens will be read the last rites tomorrow when a Treasury commissioned report will tell them to raise new taxes if they are to survive the economic crisis.

Amid fears that Britain may have to bail out tax havens which are showing signs of financial stress, the government will publish the findings of an economic healthcheck of its overseas territories and crown dependencies including Jersey, the Isle of Man and the Cayman islands.

Having spent the last 20 years luring the world's super-rich and top companies to their shores, Britain's offshore centres will be told they have no excuse not to diversify their tax bases to ward off financial crisis.

Sir Michael Foot, a former Bank of England official and Bahamas bank inspector, will demand that island paradises must take greater responsibility for their economic futures. He is likely to emphasise that offshore jurisdictions will have no one to blame but themselves if they get into financial difficulties. Foot is also expected to say they have no excuse not to abide by anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism finance benchmarks.

It is understood the government has particular concerns over the ability of Anguilla and Montserrat to ride out the economic storm. The Caribbean islands have been affected by the decline in financial services and US tourism.

In the event of further economic deterioration, certain Caribbean islands could become failed states and be dragged into the illegal drugs trade, Whitehall insiders have said recently.

Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are all UK crown dependencies. Britain's 14 overseas territories include Bermuda, the Caymans, Gibraltar and the British Virgin islands. It is thought Foot believes the crown dependencies have taken significant steps to abide by international regulations. But there is concern that moves to reduce all three islands' corporation tax to zero may breach European tax protocols.

Earlier this month the Treasury slashed the Isle of Man's budget by £140m after it discovered a 400-year revenue sharing agreement was weighted sharply in the tax haven's favour. The cut was equivalent to a 24% budget reduction. The 80,000-strong island faces steep spending cuts and possible higher taxes.

Similarly, the Caymans have also faced a financial crisis after a public spending programme and reduced fees from banks meant it was forced to beg the Foreign Office for permission to raise a £280m bank loan. Chris Bryant, the Foreign Office minister, refused until the islands' leaders convinced him they had a financial plan.

For tax havens that spent tens of millions in attracting international business, the fall from grace has been swift as the opaque nature of their finances has led to world leaders blaming them for helping to destabilise the financial system.

Quote:
STEPHEN FRY has said he is going to quit Twitter after a fellow user of the popular internet site described him as “boringâ€.

The television presenter has been one of Britain’s biggest champions of the social networking site. Last month he used it to announce the end of his television series Kingdom. He also used Twitter to spearhead a campaign against a newspaper columnist who had described the death of Stephen Gately, the gay pop star, as "sleazy", describing the article as “loathsomeâ€.

Yesterday Fry said he was ready to silence his fingers and thumbs and stop providing his 925,000 followers with near-hourly updates on his thoughts and activities, known as “tweetsâ€.

At 2.18pm he posted: “Think I may have to give up on Twitter. Too much aggression and unkindness around. Pity. Well, it’s been fun.â€

Fry has battled with depression in the past and his comments sparked concern among fans and fellow celebrities, who instantly started a Save Stephen campaign on the site. His decision to quit came shortly after getting into a war of words with another user.

BrumPlum, a 47-year-old blogger called Richard from Birmingham, had posted a tweet that said: “I understand Stephen Fry’s tweets but, much as I admire and adore the chap, they are a bit . . . boring . . . (sorry Stephen).â€

Fry responded: “BrumPlum you’ve convinced me. I’m obviously not good enough. I retire from Twitter henceforward. Bye everyone.â€

Does this strike anyone else as just being pathetic beyond words. I don't really get the twitter stuff anyway but wtf. This was in The Times of all places.
razz

Far from important news...but I was watching the late night news before bed last night here in Perth and I was overwhelmed by the stupidity of people!

One story: Father kills his little baby son, carries him in the boot of his car for days, then buries his little body in a shallow grave. At his trial yesterday he pled 'GUILTY'. As he well should. Due to the guilty plea they can now reveal the b@st@rd attacked another baby son many years before, blinded him in one eye and broke a number of his limbs - served 7 years for it.

They interviewed the childs mother: "I miss my baby every day, he was a good baby, he slept a lot. I still love him (the father), I don't know why, I just think maybe it was an accident, maybe. I just know I still love him."

Co-dependent much?

Second Story:

The fellow who started the company 'FirePower' - basically a multi million dollar scam. Firepower produced a fuel additive that would save fuel, clean up the environment - that kind of thing. This guy sponsored big clubs - The Western Force Rugby club, and another code - I think in the East. But they never saw the money. It was all smoke and mirrors and the money he scammed from Ma and Pa investors did a bolt with him - oversea's. They couldn't get him.

The twisted git came home.

Now in custody - likely to end up behind bars longer than a murderer - seeing as cash is king.

I swear---> I was appalled at the immorality and stupidity of people today.

See I totally don't understand Police when they arrested SCUM BAGS like the baby killer why don't they say WHOOPS he tried to escape so we had to shoot him in the leg, then the other leg then he attacked us so we had to tazer him 10 times to subdue him and then spray him with pepper spray.

I'm sorry but stick him in the desert bury him up to his neck and friggin leave him there!!! veryangry

Oh heck give him to me for one night, he has to go to sleep at some stage and it only takes 2 minutes to boil a jug!!!!! confused

Agreed!

Take the tosser out of the gene pool - do not allow him to have any more children EVER. Talked to my Mum today and apparently in yesterdays newspaper it reported that he also had a 4 month old daughter die - and he blames her death on his violence toward 4 month old as a post traumatic stress thing - ummm - anyone considered he just likes killing 4 month olds and killed the girl as well?

British couple are oldest in the world to divorce at age 98 - but man dies before he can enjoy the single life

doh

Quote:
A British man and his wife have become the oldest couple in the world to divorce – at the age of 98.

Bertie and Jessie Wood got a decree absolute to end their 36-year marriage when they were both two years away from their 100th birthdays.

Both had been married before when they wed in Elstree, Hertfordshire, in 1972. They moved to Falmouth, Cornwall, four years later, but by 2008 the relationship was over.

Both were 97 at the time and it is unclear why their marriage failed although a decree absolute is believed to have been granted subsequently.

According to neighbours of the former couple, Mrs Wood now lives in a care home. Mr Wood, however, died shortly before he turned 99.

Mrs Wood's daughter Pauline Rowe, 65, refused to discuss the split. 'It's too hurtful to talk about,' she told the News of The World.

Terence Wood, Mr Wood's son from his first marriage, also refused to comment on the marriage break-up, which prompted divorce expert Francine Kaye to say: 'At that age you'd think you'd find some way of getting on with each other.'

But to prove romance is not dead in the West Country, in the neighbouring county of Devon last month, a couple married at the combined age of 181 to become Britain's oldest newlyweds.