• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

You won't find one in Kamakura or Izu, but yeah they are around.

They do not hunt for meat . They do scavenge. They are like medicine man of the wild, whatever they eat, humans can eat.

The scary ones are the brown bears. Higuma in Japanese. They are in Hokkaido. Aggressive. Likes coming down to the river to fish.

Underpants that don't discriminate against lefties...

A new range of men's underpants by UK-based "Hom", will have a horizontal opening instead of a vertical slit accessed from the right-hand side, breaking a tradition that has lasted for 75 years.

Almost 10 per cent of British men are believed to be left handed, but men's Y-fronted underpants have traditionally had a right-handed opening from the time they were invented in 1935.

news story

Well I'll be... lol

Not all it is cracked up to be!

I much prefer a high thread count cotton sheet.

I distinctly recall buying silky satin sheets not long after Papa and I were married, and getting all fancied up in my new purchase from a Barbarella's party...then jumping into the bed....

I slid across like I was on a water slide and landed on the floor on the other side of the bed, taking my new groom with me.