• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Apparently she/he has both sets of 'bits'.

Always was very drag queen-esque, so not really that big a shock is it?

Scroll back a bit on this thread - I think I embedded the vid.

I am not going look NOW - child #1 downloaded a MASSIVE file and ate up all out bandwith so we are at dial up speed during peak time (noon-2am) until Sunday. Bl00dy kids!

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Well as I've got older I've started getting a nice set of man boobs, does that mean I can compete as a women? razz

I think we could compete in the same race GN.
You with your manboobs and me with my testosterone implant! LOL

jasmine-fiore-playboy-model-rip-photos-a

This model was found dead in a dumpster - her teeth and fingers missing - but she was identified by her breast implant serial numbers. Her husband is wanted under suspicion of killing her and it is believed he has fled from the US to Canada.

How much does she look like BARBIE?!!!

That IS Barbie

It's exactly the same as the one I used to pl...........................

never mind

How bout those reds, 4 goals ey

Originally Posted By: snowjunky
That IS Barbie

never mind

How bout those reds, 4 goals ey

canadian?
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
jasmine-fiore-playboy-model-rip-photos-a

This model was found dead in a dumpster - her teeth and fingers missing - but she was identified by her breast implant serial numbers. Her husband is wanted under suspicion of killing her and it is believed he has fled from the US to Canada.

How much does she look like BARBIE?!!!

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a reality TV contestant suspected in his wife's slaying in California, was found dead in a hotel room in British Columbia, Canadian and U.S. authorities said Sunday.

Earlier Sunday, Canadian authorities said they had credible information that Jenkins was in Canada and called on him to turn himself in. He was believed to be armed and dangerous.

The nude body of Jenkins' wife, former swimsuit model Jasmine Fiore, was found last weekend in Orange County, California. CNN has not confirmed reports that the marriage was annulled.

Fiore's body was found last Saturday in a Dumpster behind an apartment complex in Buena Park, just outside Anaheim, California. Her teeth had been extracted and fingers removed in what police said was an apparent attempt to conceal her identity.

Law enforcement sources have told CNN that Fiore was identified through the serial numbers on her breast implants.

jasmine-fiore-new-2.jpg

What was that serial number again?
Originally Posted By: ShinyDiscoBall
Quote:

Do all those ...'s represent letters, you know like in hangman?

Yes, it spells "whoops, don't go there"

"A man who was glued to a toilet seat after falling victim to a prank in Cairns had to be taken to hospital with the seat still attached, according to police.

Another man also fell victim to pranksters at the Cairns Central shopping mall toilets, a police spokesman told ninemsn.

Police found "hairs and pieces of skin" stuck to the other seat, leading them to believe a second man had also become glued but had ripped himself off the seat. "

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/853477/man-glued-to-cairns-public-toilet

Ouch!!!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
But therein lies the kicker Rob.
Personally I dont see why they cant have a competition for 'enhanced' athletes

They have. Its called the Tour de France.

Big news from the U S & A.

Long time statesman Teddy Kennedy has passed away.

A great man probably best remembered for that age old saying

"I'll miss that bridge when I come to it"

lochNess_1469287c.jpg

Earlier this week a British security guard claimed to have found the legendary creature using Google's satellite mapping programme.

The image, which can be seen by entering coordinates Latitude 57°12'52.13"N, Longitude 4°34'14.16"W in Google Earth, depicts a large object resembling a sea creature clearly visible beneath or on the surface of the water.

Adrian Shine, a researcher on the Loch Ness project, called the new images "really intriguing" and said they deserved further study.

Following the report Google announced that its specially-altered trike camera – which is able to take eye-level images of areas that are inaccessible to Street View's camera cars – would be sent to Loch Ness on Thursday.

But it has now been suggested that the images are not of the mysterious creature but of the Ness Express, a boat which regularly tours the loch.

Another image of the boat can be seen on Google Earth by entering the coordinates Latitude 57°10'8.21"N, Longitude 4°37'53.37"W.

The Loch Ness Monster remains a subject of mass intrigue and debate. Scientists have widely written off the idea as a modern-day myth and continued sightings as set ups and wishful thinking.

Yet it has remained a contested phenomenon for almost 80 years.

Earlier this year it was reported that climate change may have killed the Loch Ness Monster. There have been "no "credible sightings" of Nessie for over a year.

Veteran American monster hunter Bob Rines thinks environmental conditions in the Highland loch have changed and can no longer sustain the elusive reptile.

The animal was first brought to the world's attention in 1933. Since then there have been dozens of sightings, many of which have turned out to be hoaxes.

There have also been a number of searches for the creature. The most recent was in 2008 when scientists used sonar and underwater cameras in an attempt to find the animal.