rollabout lol I am with you Mamabear. We also bought some satin sheet with EXACTLY the same result slide from one side of the bed to the other every time we rolled over. Spent all night picking the doona up off the floor as that keep sliding off as well.

LOVE my 1200 thread count Egyption sheets I don't think anything else compares

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Coke Sandwiches anyone?

Dutch police have arrested two people at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for allegedly having hidden three kilograms of cocaine in sandwiches, authorities said.

Inspectors found the drugs last week in 33 sandwiches in the luggage of the two, a 30-year-old man from Suriname and a Dutch woman, aged 56.

"With the unpacking of the sandwiches ... it transpired that they were not fit for consumption," a military police statement said.

"They were filled with about 100 grams of cocaine each."

nom nom nom nom

Big news of the day [for me anyway]

I am back on a wakeboard

I hadn't ridden since about April, and my shoulder injury had prevented me going out with the family last week. But albeit very rusty and not for long - I AM BACK!

I didn't want to push it on my first day out, but I tested the shoulder out with a bit of a wander back and forth across the wake and a few small wake jumps. See how it pulls up in the morrow, and then back out there for more on Wednesday.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Big news of the day [for me anyway]

I am back on a wakeboard

I hadn't ridden since about April, and my shoulder injury had prevented me going out with the family last week. But albeit very rusty and not for long - I AM BACK!

I didn't want to push it on my first day out, but I tested the shoulder out with a bit of a wander back and forth across the wake and a few small wake jumps. See how it pulls up in the morrow, and then back out there for more on Wednesday.

sorry MB, post a pic, or you're lying!!! lol

Haven't got any pic's coz I am the photographer!

And this stupid photographer forgot to insert her memory card into her camera before going - so I only got a few pics and short vid of the kids donutting (we took a mate of son #3 with us for the first time so I was trying to get stuff to upload to Facebook for his Mum).

Papa did get some video with the sexy new HDD video camera while the boy drove the boat though (I think it was my first tentative teensy jump - how embarrassing)...but I haven't worked out how to get that video onto my computer and edited and made small enough to upload and embed. I will get working on it.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Haven't got any pic's coz I am the photographer!

And this stupid photographer forgot to insert her memory card into her camera before going - so I only got a few pics and short vid of the kids donutting (we took a mate of son #3 with us for the first time so I was trying to get stuff to upload to Facebook for his Mum).

Papa did get some video with the sexy new HDD video camera while the boy drove the boat though (I think it was my first tentative teensy jump - how embarrassing)...but I haven't worked out how to get that video onto my computer and edited and made small enough to upload and embed. I will get working on it.

First you need a flash card to capture. If your camera didn't tell you there wasn't one, then get a camera that is smart enough for dumbed down people like you.

Second, for the videos you have captured, download a converter that will make it suitable for youtube. They have a function: vid -> youtube vid etc.

third, photoshop to bikini in size 8 with outstanding boozzies. Enjoy.

Thursday:

1. Camera told me - but I was already there - [doh!]

2. Yep - planning on working that out - thanks for the tip.

3. Now that would be lying and I am honest. I am also [trying very hard to be] OK with who I am - so no....if you get a pic/vid. It will be me. As I am.

GG:

My youngest is having a donut party for his 10th birthday - donutting on the lake, plate of doughnuts and I am going to have a crack at making a cake that looks something like a boat with some doughnuts trailing behind on licorice laces...good to be a kid wink

Quote:
A CRUEL teen mum who stubbed a lit cigarette on her tot's back was locked up for just nine months yesterday - sparking outrage from child cruelty campaigners.
Charlotte Sutton, 19, burned the 15-month-old girl's skin three times because she was "stressed out" at her cries, a jury heard.

The 14-stone mum - who chain-smoked ten cigarettes in 20 minutes outside court - assaulted her little girl in May last year.

The girl's gran spotted the injuries as she changed her nappy at home in Worcester.

She alerted social services who called cops.

Sutton claimed the burns were inflicted accidentally. But consultant paediatrician Dr John Scanlon told the court that was "highly unlikely".

the tots gran alerted Social services..... confused

Ok good on you for telling the authorities but she is your daughter, is she not, why didn't you give the lazy fat body a healthy slapping as well??

I am less concerned about the 14 stone and more concerned that any human being - let alone a MOTHER - would do such a thing to a child.

Children are a privilege, people!! - if you are lucky enough to have a child then you have the responsibility to take good care of them. I am so over people who procreate and then let those kids down. If you can't do a proper job put them up for adoption for god sake ----> there are countless childless families desperate to adopt a child and treat them as they should.

[shaking my head in disgust at this disgraceful excuse for a human being]

Originally Posted By: thursday
it means fat people are animals.

Well clearly that is the kind of message that is being sent in the media - and believed by the masses...

But c'mon!
There are just as many skinny tossers out there as there are fat ones.

Excess weight CAN be(but is not always) an indicator of someone who may not exercise much, or someone who has a poor eating pattern, or had emotional eating issues - but it is not a predictor of child abuse!!

slapPoor reporting.