• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

You must keep up with the celebs more.

Just on the lunchtime news, Mr Hatoyama and his wife walked around their neighbourhood on Saturday and bought some bread in a local bakery shop. It came to 1103 yen total, 4 pieces. They even told us what bread they bought which was particularly interesting I think. Oh yes it was raining too, so they used an umbrealla.

Originally Posted By: Error404
You must keep up with the celebs more.

Just on the lunchtime news, Mr Hatoyama and his wife walked around their neighbourhood on Saturday and bought some bread in a local bakery shop. It came to 1103 yen total, 4 pieces. They even told us what bread they bought which was particularly interesting I think. Oh yes it was raining too, so they used an umbrealla.

Seinfield was uuber successfull with a show about nothing.
Maybe the Hatoyamas are on to something?

Guy fakes his death in Ecuador for insurance cash

Quote:
Paul Terroni, 28, allegedly conspired with his mother to make a $239,000 claim on a life insurance policy, which was lodged in December 2007.

Police say Terroni's mother, Dianne, reported that he drowned on a trip to Ecuador in 2006. Officials from Ecuador issued a death certificate to the family.

It is alleged Terroni returned to Australia 18 months later on an Ecuadorian passport under the fictitious name of Gabriel Sanchez Cedeno. He has been living in Sydney for a year and was arrested yesterday along with his mother.

One has to ask WHY they would go to all that trouble for $239,000 - I mean ....sheeeet... that kinda effort I reckon you wouldve wanted to up your coverage to at least a mill!