What started what..?

What started the frangipani craze ---> stuffed if I know.

What started the turn on this thread to frangipani's on car ----> stuffed if I know...

lol

All I know is flower stickers on your car are tosh.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:

Tiger Woods: waitress claims affair and says she has text messages to prove it

Grubbs-1_1535091c.jpg

Miss Grubbs, 24, from Los Angeles, told Us Weekly magazine that she started seeing Woods, the world's highest-earning sportsman, in April 2007.

She claims they had since had around 20 sexual encounters and said she could back up her claims with more than 300 "racy" phone text messages.

According to Miss Grubbs, she met Woods at a nightclub in Las Vegas and began an on-off affair with him.

The magazine said it would publish a voicemail on Wednesday in which it is claimed Woods left Grubbs on November 24 in which it is alleged he suggested his wife might suspect he was having an affair.

The new claims about his private life came on the same day as police in Florida said Woods, 33, will not face criminal charges but will be cited for careless driving in a crash outside his home near Orlando.

Woods drove his car into a fire hydrant and a tree in the early hours of Friday morning. His wife, Elin Nordegren, told police she used a golf club to smash the back windows to help him out.

Woods and his wife, a Swede, have two children from their five-year marriage and were previously assumed to be the model of domestic bliss.

Despite Woods's protestations to the contrary, the crash has been widely linked to claims last week by another US gossip magazine, the National Enquirer, that the golfer had been having an affair with a former New York nightclub hostess.

That woman, Rachel Uchitel, insisted today that the rumours were false and that she had only met Woods twice. She said it was a coincidence that they stayed in the same hotel in Melbourne last month, while Woods was competing in the Australian Masters.

Everyone in the rapidly escalating story has now got lawyers, even the neighbours who called police about the car crash.

Bill Sharpe, the neighbours' lawyer, said Woods's injuries were "consistent with a car wreck and inconsistent with him being beat up".

Woods, who may regard a $164 fine and four points on his driving record as the least of his problems, has withdrawn from his own golf tournament later this week.

"Everyone in the rapidly escalating story has now got lawyers, even the neighbours who called police about the car crash." lol
Originally Posted By: thursday
Quote:

Grubbs-1_1535091c.jpg

Miss Grubbs, 24, from Los Angeles, told Us Weekly magazine that she started seeing Woods, the world's highest-earning sportsman, in April 2007.

She claims they had since had around 20 sexual encounters and said she could back up her claims with more than 300 "racy" phone text messages.

According to Miss Grubbs, she met Woods at a nightclub in Las Vegas and began an on-off affair with him.

The magazine said it would publish a voicemail on Wednesday in which it is claimed Woods left Grubbs on November 24 in which it is alleged he suggested his wife might suspect he was having an affair.

The new claims about his private life came on the same day as police in Florida said Woods, 33, will not face criminal charges but will be cited for careless driving in a crash outside his home near Orlando.

Woods drove his car into a fire hydrant and a tree in the early hours of Friday morning. His wife, Elin Nordegren, told police she used a golf club to smash the back windows to help him out.

Woods and his wife, a Swede, have two children from their five-year marriage and were previously assumed to be the model of domestic bliss.

Despite Woods's protestations to the contrary, the crash has been widely linked to claims last week by another US gossip magazine, the National Enquirer, that the golfer had been having an affair with a former New York nightclub hostess.

That woman, Rachel Uchitel, insisted today that the rumours were false and that she had only met Woods twice. She said it was a coincidence that they stayed in the same hotel in Melbourne last month, while Woods was competing in the Australian Masters.

Everyone in the rapidly escalating story has now got lawyers, even the neighbours who called police about the car crash.

Bill Sharpe, the neighbours' lawyer, said Woods's injuries were "consistent with a car wreck and inconsistent with him being beat up".

Woods, who may regard a $164 fine and four points on his driving record as the least of his problems, has withdrawn from his own golf tournament later this week.

"Everyone in the rapidly escalating story has now got lawyers, even the neighbours who called police about the car crash." lol

I was thinking the exact same thing thursday, typical yanks!!

Big Will, I was also thinking she had a great name!! lol
Quote:
NASA scientists believe these are the first pictures of a colony of Martians - in the UK.
The microscopic aliens are on a slice of a meteorite in London's Natural History Museum.

The scientists, who used a scanning electron microscope to take snaps, say the bumpy surface resembles a fossilised colony of microbacteria - a simple form of life.

The meteorite from Mars fell on Egypt in 1911.

Well, er thats the full article. A bit scienc-y for the sun don't you think. "Best for news".
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: thursday
Quote:

Grubbs-1_1535091c.jpg

I was thinking the exact same thing thursday, typical yanks!!

Big Will, I was also thinking she had a great name!! lol

Ugh, it's this stuff that makes me want to scream. I can't believe that people get paid to comment on celebrity lives, almost as pathetic as taking advantage of old people for money. TMZ and the like need to be dismantled and all profits go to good causes! Hear hear!

I'm sure if you were the highest paid sportsman in the world with a swedish model for a wife, you would try pulling a better looking bird than that for an affair. Not that he is having an affair.... Please don't sue..

Important news of the day: Obama Pledges to send more troops to Afghanistan

American politicians are completely absent minded. Do we not remember what happened to Russia in Afghanistan? They were bled out and subsequently after collapsed the USSR. I think history should be a better qualification than Harvard Law for president since none of them know how to learn from it. I really can't believe Obama sided with generals who maintain their jobs on these wars. This is absolutely insane.

This really hits home hard. I had a friend killed in Afghanistan and the more this war drags on the more pointless his death becomes. Iraq has already proven to be a mistake and disaster and now we are pumping more effort into war on an enemy we can never beat. Why oh why didn't we restore Afghanistan when we had the chance?

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I wonder how this will affect Mr Tigers squillion dollar marketing campaigns.

Well Nike have said this morning that they are sticking with him. They said "He just Did it", "We're happy with that"

LOL!

Why are people so stupid!

If you want to play doctors and nurses with someone else then by all means - go ahead. But give your current partner the heads up first. They can either accept it and stay, tell you that you are a jerk and walk out, or fight for the relationship... but I HATE this sneaky crap. Hate it!

But poor old Tiger.

An athelete like that with so much potntial should not have even been thinking about marriage until 40 or something.

The world's richest sportsman,

The world's best golfer,

The world's most admired athlete,

and a tiger in the pants too. These are the days of getting poontang, not middle aged ass married life. No matter how Swedish a model she is.

Who can eat caviar with Champagne day in day out and not crave some bacon sarnies?

Or even tuna.

New advertising angles...

Nike: Just Do It - but don't get caught

Gatorade: If only I'd stuck to Gatorade instead of cocktails...

EA Sports: Tiger Woods Off-Road Racing 2010

Gillete: When you're as smooth as me, you'll have a few close shaves with the wife

AT&T: I got the new model with the locking function!

Oh dear

Tiger Woods was accused last night of negotiating a million-dollar payoff to silence a woman named as one of his three alleged mistresses.

New York club promoter Rachel Uchitel dramatically cancelled a planned press conference in Los Angeles yesterday.

The 34-year-old has adamantly denied an affair with Woods although reports suggested she was considering revealing details of her alleged month-long fling.

But, according to U.S. media stories, Woods and Miss Uchitel were in touch with each other as recently as Wednesday night.