Yes we also crying inside for the Haitian orphans, but the news media are on to the families there who find these orphans poor souls... and the adults are screaming but he/she has an American passport,we are uncle and auntie so and so.The human race has not let me down again.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Thursday this news item absolutely sickened me. I saw it this morning on the news. WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS WOMAN THINKING???

I still can't get my head around it. That poor little boy. She needs to have the same done to her without an anesthetic. veryangry

HOLLYWOOD golden pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have seen DIVORCE lawyers and signed a £205 million split deal, we can reveal.

The world's most famous couple legally agreed how to divide their fortune and who gets custody of their six kids.

The megastars have agreed to equally divide their vast fortune - and to SHARE their six children.

Dynamite legal papers secretly signed by the couple this month detail how all their homes and assets will be carved up.

Really? I thought that they wee married. Oh my, why am I talking about this.

In more important news:

Quote:
My love-rat hubby bedded my mum... then my best pal

NO ONE could accuse long-suffering Irene Whitelaw of not giving her marriage every chance.

Friends thought she had shown amazing forgiveness by taking back husband Andy Simpson after he had an affair with her MUM.

But then he repaid Irene's kindness by dumping her for her best friend.

You don't want to tangle with Ango. She's been depressed since her mum died 3 years ago. She goes crazy at restaurants and anywhere she wants to. Why? Because she can and she does.

Crazy bitches are not my cuppa. Learnt first hand.

Tattoos are a good way to aim at remorse.

Besides, why paint your body with something that doesn't wash off? Seems stupid to me (but I'm a BOF and know it!)

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I was just surfing about and for some knucklehead reason I came across the Sun and this "news":

Quote:
COLDPLAY star CHRIS MARTIN has revealed he used to worry he might be gay � until he realised he loved BOOBS.

Chris, married to Hollywood beauty GWYNETH PALTROW, fretted about his sexuality in his teens because a strict Christian upbringing made him think sex was wrong.

The 31-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine "I grew up with was, if you even think about boobs, you�re going to hell.

It was drilled in � they�re wrong.

But let�s face it, they�re fantastic."

I mean come on. As right as he may well be, why do they print this and who actually reads it. (Apart from, er, me, this morning).

Perhaps we could post other important news stories as they break.

This was the starter. Could you have imagine it?

Tis a secular government. If you choose to live in their country, you should at least try to follow the rules.

I agree with it in places of responsibility as body language, inc. facial language, is an important part of trust. However, while in their own homes, they can do what they wish.

Freedom, Choice, Expression, Privacy ... all great but in reality do we have them?

It all comes down to security and even before 9/11, were you able to walk up to the cash register with your helmet on to pay for your gas? Do you walk into a bank with a balaclava ?

Concealment is power, security in itself. When you dress, that is power in itself, too.

Now put the religion into the equation, and it get's worse. The aim of Islam is to create a nation of Islam. When a country has it's own values and customs and the citizens identify themselves and upholds them, would they like to see a country succumb to a new identity that is ruled by a different God? The worst thing about religion is the part where believers think they are doing God's work by converting people. Go to a different country where people believe differently and do that. You are the enemy.

This is on a national level but we already have gated societies. Dress code for establishments. Rules for what is not socially acceptable. - So this is just law enforcement.

Well motorcyclists have to remove their helmets before entering banks (and perhaps other government buildings - I have not taken that much notice) here in Australia ...

The reason being their face is obscured. Security would be right on top of them, or anyone entering in a Balaclava. Obscuring your face in a bank is tantamount to saying you are going to rob the place. How simple would it be for a female bankrobber to don a Burka/nijab and claim religious persecution if she was refused admission to the bank.

I have a problem with full scarves/veils.

I have had instances where my children or the children of others around me have been terrified by the 'monster' coming to get them. People, and particularly children use facial expression as a guide to people and their safety around those people (which is one of the reasons the pedophile with the lollypop's is so successful).

90% of our communication is non-verbal.

If you are cloacked head to foot in heavy black cloth that means your interaction with those around you is ineffective and defective.

If I were to emigrate (or even visit) to Afghanistan I (as a woman) would be compelled to wear a headscarf lest I be arrested or worse- dealt with on the street. I do not think it is unacceptable for western countries to also ask new immigrants or indeed visitors to adhere to their social norms. None of us complain when we are asked to wear a sarong over our clothing at the Balinese Temples, so why should the Muslim woman wanting to enter a bank in France complain if she is compelled to remove her burka.