• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
And I thought she recently told some reporter that she was bisexual?

I get the impression she says anything to get a 'headline'.
Quote:
If Britain had an award for the most feckless father, Keith Macdonald would be a prime contender. At just 24, he has fathered eight children by eight women — and he pays almost nothing towards their upbringing.

Last week one of his former girlfriends claimed the total number of his offspring might be even greater. She believes he has been responsible for 12 children by 11 women and said: “He’s so clueless he wouldn’t even know if one of his kids was sat in front of him.â€

Macdonald, who lives in Sunderland, denies her claims but almost revels in his notoriety. In response to questions about his behaviour, he portrayed himself as the victim, claiming “they want a child for companyâ€. He also alleged that some of the women no longer allowed him to see his children.

Looks like a thug too.
Bizarre.

SHE has always had a lot of front and now Sharon Osbourne wants to sell her boobs on eBay.

The America's Got Talent judge moaned she is not happy with her breast implants and wants to go under the knife again.

SHAMED Macmillan nurse Sara Dale cared for cancer-stricken wives - then bedded their husbands after they died.

The attractive divorcee, 39, has been fired by hospital bosses over allegations she had THREE such romances.

And this one istruly shocking

---

ROBERT PATTINSON's dirty secret has been exposed - he's a smoker.

And now he's scared what his mum will say.

The Twilight star has been enjoying sneaky fags on the London set of new movie Bel Ami.

Cocktail waitress Jamie Jungers has won a beauty contest among Tiger Woods's mistress.

The 27-year-old blonde beat off competition from two other women who had affairs with the golf star to win the $100,000 first prize.

The competition was organised by US 'shock jock' Howard Stern and broadcast on his TV show.

Quote:
Film director Peter Jackson may face legal action over his plans to install a version of the famous Hollywood sign in New Zealand, according to reports.

The proposed Wellywood sign would sit above the Oscar-winning director's studios in his home city of Wellington.

But the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which owns the original sign in Los Angeles, has threatened legal action.

"The sign is trademarked," president Leron Gubler told the Telegraph,"and we constantly enforce our trademarks".

"It's fine for them to put up a sign, just don't duplicate ours."

slap
  • 2 weeks later...

IF the predatory molls and purse-snatching lassies in the next Pirates of the Caribbean blockbuster seem a little deflated compared with their swashbuckling predecessors, blame it on Walt Disney’s new ban on actresses with artificial enhancements.

Under Rob Marshall, the director of the fourth chapter of the family films, only the naturally endowed will stand a chance of crossing swords with Johnny Depp.

In a request to casting directors circulated around Los Angeles last week, the film-makers say they are seeking “beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants.â€

The film-makers warn that there will be a “show and tell†day with costume designers where potential actresses will be expected to run — a venerable Hollywood test to detect false breasts, which move less freely than the real thing during action sequences.

Quote:
SEX in the open air sounds like every lover's fantasy - but for Danielle Vincely's fellas it's a nightmare.

For thanks to a bizarre sexual phobia that's the ONLY place she can do it.

"Guys love it at first," admitted 24-year-old Danielle. "They think it's kinky making love under the stars in the woods, on beaches, park benches and car bonnets. "But after a while they get annoyed, especially if it's raining, and dump me. Men like a quick romp inside on the bed but I just can't bring myself to do it.

"It's not like I haven't tried. I just can't do it indoors without freaking out. I feel like I'm being choked and about to pass out.