• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Quote:
DEVASTATED Wayne Bridge and his former girlfriend held secret crisis talks today for the first time since news of her affair with John Terry broke.

Crisis talks lol

She's his FORMER gf, FFS! What has he got to do with anything? Unless the affair was part of an "overlap" period.

Still, he's out of it, it's HER problem, not his. (And, to my thinking, he's WELL out of it! and lucky to be so - why go getting involved again? Fool!)

She's such a lovely girl

Quote:
JOHN Terry's secret French lover scored with her very own five-a-side team of Chelsea stars, The Sun can reveal.

Sexy underwear model Vanessa Perroncel had flings with strikers Adrian Mutu and Eidur Gudjohnsen, skipper Terry and his betrayed pal Wayne Bridge - plus a mystery fifth Blues player.

A source close to Vanessa last night told The Sun: "To say she's a Chelsea Girl is a bit of an understatement.

Tiger 2!

The 2009 Dad of the Year had a series of meetings with a team of advisors, lawyers and business associates as they thrashed out a plan to try to save the player's image and his lucrative sponsorship deals with firms like Umbro. We can reveal that top of his list was the gagging of a string of beauties he feared would line up to do a Tiger Woods on him.

"He does not want any ex-lovers coming out of the woodwork," a source told us last night. "His people are throwing the money around to stop them talking.

"He is going to astonishing lengths and spending huge sums. But whatever he does he can't prevent the truth from coming out. It is all unravelling."

Terry will be hoping the other lovers on his substitutes bench prove a lot cheaper to silence than lingerie model Vanessa, 33.

Honestly, though, who cares about him? If he can't keep it in his pants, that's for him and his family to worry about. Why do the rest of the world need to know? Same goes for Tiger whatisname. Definitely not relevant to my way of life!

OK, BOF alert!

Originally Posted By: thursday
spesh he's a Chelsea chav.

Now THAT's an interesting version of English (I assume it's English) you're using! Of course, it might be Outer Mongolian! rollabout

I reckon if I wanted to come to Japan I would pay for a seat on the plane.... whaddayareckon?

Quote:
Japanese authorities have found the body of a man in the landing-gear bay of a commercial airliner arriving in Tokyo from New York. A mechanic at Tokyo's Narita Airport found the man's body in one of the wheel bays of the Delta Boeing 777.

The man was dressed in blue jeans and a long-sleeved shirt and was not carrying a passport or any personal belongings. It is unclear if the man was a stowaway or if his death was an accident, but doctors say he probably froze to death or suffered a lack of oxygen from altitudes of more than 10,000 metres.

Japanese authorities have appealed to US police to help identify the man.

Neither scenario is on my list of ways I'd prefer to go!

Seats (even the cattle class on JetStar) are much more comfortable than the wheel bay!

he obviously didn't see Executive Decision....if he did he would know how to get nto the luggage compartment, then through the hold and up the wee trolley dollies elevator to the main cabin.