• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
I can, have you ever seen horse's poop? I am sure it is similar to that.

no way Mitch!! Horses eat only vegetation, so their crap is relatively dry and fibrous (you can see the grass etc still in it) but dogs eat meaty slop......their crap would be wet, slimey and downright nasty....now multiply that a million times and you see what giant dog's arse can produce!! veryshocked

Big news around our house is that Reaper is 18 today. clap

Being Australia, that is pretty significant - he can now vote, get married, visit and drink in pubs and clubs .....I wonder if that also means he will put his washing out? confused

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
I can, have you ever seen horse's poop? I am sure it is similar to that.

no way Mitch!! Horses eat only vegetation, so their crap is relatively dry and fibrous (you can see the grass etc still in it) but dogs eat meaty slop......their crap would be wet, slimey and downright nasty....now multiply that a million times and you see what giant dog's arse can produce!! veryshocked

Wow TB, you really put a lot of thought into that wink

MB.....I'm pretty sure that he was....eh....just looking after that for a friend!! shifty

Mitch....when you talk shit long enough, well you get to know what it looks like!! biggrin

Hey - if you want, can post some pictures of our labrador's shit when I get back? evilgrin

And this is why I am worried about Aussies:

_47392784_008869572-1.jpg

Save it for the onsen!

Wadddya mean?

That IS an Aussie onsen - no water, no steam, just nekkid bodies and sunshine (sorta!) 5000 of them! Half the MardiGras just kept on walking.

Come on we need more important news this was on the 2nd page!

Quote:
MEGAN FOX has lifted the lid on her sex life, insisting she's only ever slept with two men.

The actress - who played a rampant man-eater in Jennifer's Body - also revealed she's disgusted by the idea of having a one-night-stand.

Not sure who Megan Fox is. Bet she is a foxie lady. But however foxie, the last thing you want to do is to fall asleep. Hence only 2 dudes were stupid enough to fall asleep with her, the others got their kegs on and legged it afterwards.