Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate

Weirddude.jpg

This guy looks like a troll doll .... or some wierd kind of smurf.

I have to wonder if the regret hits them at any stage as they mature and realise that they didn't really want to look like this forever. I see lots of young men with those ear plugs that are slowly expanding thier lobes to end up like the guys above (maybe not as extreme) but all I can see are the patients in the local plastic surgeons office in 10 years time!
And this one, perhaps I could have "2pints,mate" up there and just point to it when I go into the bar:

criminals-with-forehead-tattoo-father-so

In this instance I reckon "psycho" may actually be a warning to all who encounter him - he sure looks a little unbalanced. I often thought someone must have tattooed SLAVE across my forehead - but I would never willingly put it there!! How does doing something like this ever allow room for personal growth and maturity? It doesn't - they are locked into being gits for eternity!!!

I am sure someone in criminal profiling could give you much better reasoning, but you know people (and animals) get instant impressions about the dangers or safety of certain people just by looking at them. Our first impressions are often correct, although the art of disguise through dress, grooming etc can mislead.

I would say the PSYCHO tattooed across his forehead is the first clue! But if you stick your thumb over it he still looks 'off'... The tight lipped expression and sideways glance of the eyes does not engender trust. And the hairstyle/beard style is very characteristic of the type favoured by 'rough' boys. None of those things alone would make him seem unbalanced, but the combination of them all does.

Originally Posted By: .co.jp
Don't be silly snowdude, it's cool. You're just jealous really.

wink

Weirddude.jpg

Oh yes jealous that I don't look like a monster, yeah right!!

If someone can think that looking like these monsters is cool then they shouldn't be part of our society. There are plenty of other planets to house things like these.
That thing in the picture has a serious problem, they all do.

I mean I have nothing against people having a small tat on their arm or calve or even somewhere else if they wish, but to stick huge holes in their body and destroy their skin with all that graffiti, is beyond me!

Lack of education I guess, they haven't realised the invention of paper for drawing on, as a result they use their bodies.

I have to agree with Snowdude on this..

I once saw a doco on a tribe in the amazon that had big spikes through there lips like the twit above (actually this tribes spikes looked like wood cones), but they also don't wear pants and have never heard about the affects of imbreeding.

I already laugh at all the people who have mangulated their ear lobes. I bet their parents are really proud. rolleyes And I would also love to be a cosmetic surgeon in a few years, when all these people realise that their lack of self-esteem when they were younger, caused them to follow a self-destructive fad.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
And this one, perhaps I could have "2pints,mate" up there and just point to it when I go into the bar:

criminals-with-forehead-tattoo-father-so

In this instance I reckon "psycho" may actually be a warning to all who encounter him - he sure looks a little unbalanced. I often thought someone must have tattooed SLAVE across my forehead - but I would never willingly put it there!! How does doing something like this ever allow room for personal growth and maturity? It doesn't - they are locked into being gits for eternity!!!

his eyes are too close together.

Seriously isn't that what people say? lol

Well why don't they blimmin' well stick it somewhere no-one sees then instead of flaunting their silliness in my face and showing me the fat-blubber bellied part of their back with a dirty grey / dirty red / dirty blue coloured butterfly on it etc etc

No, thought not.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

my 17 yr old son wants a few tattoos, and I'm trying to instal some caution into him, as its typically a choice your stuck with for life.

I was going to send him this thread and show him how stupid some of them look, but changed my mind - they might actually inspire him some more