Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

Umm ... "good" - for what, exactly?

OK, I know, BOF, but I just do not get the urge some have to paint themselves with permanent ink. What is wrong with their normal skin?

Some seem to have a desire to stand out from the crowd. Fine, just do it in someone else's face!

I don't get it either JA, but I think this falls under the category 'different strokes for different folks'.

I color my hair maybe 3 or 4 times a year (admittedly WAY less than some women who are back to have the touch up done every 6 weeks), get my eyebrows waxed about the same (to neaten and tidy the strays) and occasionally get eyelash extensions put on if I have a special function coming up (lasts a few weeks). I also have my ears pierced - twice (in each ear lobe).

But I KNOW there are members here who don't think anyone should do those things either. Be natural, end of story. But I always feel great when I have had my hair done, and have lovely long black eyelashes and neat eyebrows - it is not permanent so not really the same as a tattoo, but the same basic theory of it is their body - their choice - we don't have to like it - in fact we can even laugh at it - but in the end if that person is happy like that (for the rest of their lives!) - then more power to them.

OK, you go your way, I'll go mine. I'm definitely in the "grow old disgracefully" category. Get hair cut about 5 or 6 times a year, shave daily, that's about it for my "beauty" routine - it hasn't worked, and I'm not about to change it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
David Beckham’s sons are desperate to get tattoos like him.
The British soccer star – who has boys Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz with wife Victoria Beckham – has revealed his children are so impressed with his body art they are keen to copy it.

Ace.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: 1
Quote:
David Beckham’s sons are desperate to get tattoos like him.
The British soccer star – who has boys Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz with wife Victoria Beckham – has revealed his children are so impressed with his body art they are keen to copy it.

Ace.
Nope, that's the name of the next one!

Becks hasn't even the sense to give his kids a real, normal name!
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Sandra Bullock used to be married to that dude.
He had an affair with the chick in the photo.
I'm a bit disappointed they don't have tatts on their faces though.

Kat Von D... she wasn't the affair but is the new GF.

Happy days... it means Sandra is available again. All I need to do is get divorced, move to America and start stalking her and she will be mine evilgrin