OK, this question belongs here:

How can you tell if salami has gone off? Not looking at the mould type of stuff, but by the smell and the taste.

I mean, salami is meant to taste like that, but how can you tell when it is too much tastey?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Originally Posted By: scouser
The bacon butties I have for breakfast when I get back home. Fab.

I think I will have bacon butties tomorrow after a morning MTB ride. I love the smell of bacon!
Originally Posted By: stemik
Originally Posted By: scouser
The bacon butties I have for breakfast when I get back home. Fab.

I think I will have bacon butties tomorrow after a morning MTB ride. I love the smell of bacon!

do you have proper bacon Stemik or is it just that streaky shite??

There has got to be a butcher who sells proper back bacon in Japan!!

back bacon ain't proper bacon. smoked streaky rashers without rind is bacon, salty, smokey, served with its own grease and greasey suuny eggs with yolks running down your chin. Plus the thick walls pork fat sausages and fried tomatoes all in the same grease.

Now lads, that is a truck driver's breakfast.

Bacon on the menu for brekkie in a few weeks when I get back to family home. Pies for lunch. Guinness and some other fine local ales with mates down by the pub next to the pub in the evening. biggrin

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Bacon on the menu for brekkie in a few weeks when I get back to family home. Pies for lunch. Guinness and some other fine local aleas with mates down by the pub next to the pub in the evening. biggrin

been drinking some already? wink

A while back I was in Sapporo, needed a snack so sat in a Moss for 20 mins while they put my burger together. Chili Mos. The chili was good, but the pattie was just plain grey. Not much to write home about, so I didn't. I'll have a bowl of that chili though.