• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

bug350.jpg

"Each package contains 4 completely edible, farm-raised chocolate covered insects (2 crickets & 2 larva). A truly one-of-a-kind treat for any student brave enough to try them. The truth is we think they taste like chocolate covered popcorn."

YUM!

There was a piece on the news last night about some white caramel sweets in Hokkaido. That looked very nice. Anything caramel and toffee and I'm almost guaranteed to love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhh GOD Rach!

Heart attack and insulin resistance waiting to happen!! Didn't Elvis gorge himself on Fried Peanut butter sandwiches? Bleck!

I just got a Smart Grill for Mothers Day and my new favourite snack is a small piece of cold grilled chicken breast with a little French Onion Dip spread on it - yum!

Yup - very similar Thursday. And yes, they are nice boys!! Spoilt thier Mama royally, not just with gifts but loads of attention for the day ;-)

Tonight I have some great looking Salmon Steaks ready to throw on/in the grill. MMmmmmmm....and SO fast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...