Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Don't they do "diet dates"? lol

Always liked figs. Hmmm, figs.

Not because of the fat content!! LOL
If you eat too many dates, too many prunes, too many dried apricots -----> lets just say there better be a toilet handy!
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

all was revealed in the chat box.......sorry but I cannot reveal again for fear of death!!! wink

Actually gyoza are really easy to make, you buy the skins from the supermarket and then you decide what your filling is to be. My gfriend uses pork mince (I've had chicken ones as well, good but not as much as pork), ginger, garlic, salt n pepper, soy sauce, chives/springonions, I like to put in some chillies but my gfriend doesn't, mix it all together then start spooning the filling into the skins. I'm a nightmare at folding the little buggers but my local 100 yen shop has a little gyoza folding device, similar to a pasty maker but smaller, that you load the skin and filling into, fold over and voila!!

Enjoy!!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I like to put in some chillies but my gfriend doesn't, mix it all together then start spooning the filling into the skins.

Enjoy!!

My fiancee and I do this - except we take it to the extreme and for every 10 normal we make, we load up 1 with burn your mouth off levels and play a gyoza-esque Russian Roulette game with no drinks!