• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Got ripped off by a internet shop here in Germany.

250 euros for a Wii bundle. really pissed off ... veryangry

I thought things like this doesn't happen here and there's bugger all when it comes to consumer protection.

I feel stupid doh

Read that games are soon to be more expensive. I think Activision is going to be releasing a game in the UK for 55 pounds, with a usual price of 40 pounds (?) for a major release. It mentioned a $30m bill for developing big PS3/Xbox games. Sounds like a big generalisation of course, but whatever not cheap.

Only one game so far PCP - Modern Warfare 2 - as Activision know they can charge that much, but thank god its only a MRP - other gaming sites, such as play asia, have the game for much cheaper than that suggested price.

I think a fair few wii games are chucked out after a relatively very low budget. Will be interesting to see what Nintendos next move is after the Wii.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
new ps3 slim is out soon

looks good except STILL no backward compatability.

Gone are the days of backward compatibility - it doesn't conform to their business plan (sell more units). The last PS3 units with backward compatibility were the second generation units (pre-August 2008).