• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Well one of the upgrades seems pretty big - the ability to move 360 degrees rather than just in 8 directions. Not played it but I can imagine that being a fairly good improvement.

Don't know off-hand.

Got to say I am a bit underwhelmed by the demo. It all looks nice and handles well, but so does PGR and now lots of other racers. What makes me want this one more? Happy to hear reasons!

Thats the problem with demos, they can almost put you off as much as get you to want to buy it - even if the game is actually excellent.

so don't download the demo. Borrow your friend's copy after it comes out and test drive that.

As for the GT series, I just buy that as soon as it comes out. GT4, on one of the Hong Kong runs, one of my flats was in the scenery.

• 2 weeks later...

they do - but shadow complex is quite good fun.

just completed Banjo kazooie and Bionic commando this week.

Banjo - great fun designing vehicles, really have to think about laws of physics when designing.

Bionic - straight forward, what spider man should have been.

House of the Dead - Overkill/

Hilarious. Bad b-movie style "acting" and a surprising amount of mfking swearing, even in the songs! Did a double check to see if it really was on the Ninty Wii. Laugh out loud dialogue though. Recommended.