• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Na - sold the game before the wedding plans kicked in as I was clocking up stupid amounts of time on it.

Thursday wishes he was a 360 owner as noone wants to play with him. Not even the little retard that everyone disowns wants to play with thursday. razz

And for risk of facing the wrath of sj and co. - play asia are having a sale at the moment, if you use a visa card, you get 20% off games that had been released 30days ago or older.

Nintendo make their consoles annoying. DS Lite's are fiddly little buggers to fix (especially compared to PSP's) while the Wii's are a pain... just to get the main cover off, there are 12 screws.. then to get to the motherboard, there are another 12 or so screws bolting the motherboard covers down... then 4 heat sink bolts, which you will inevitably cut yourself on when you try to pull it off (the heatsink, not the screws).. So people... don't engrave the bottom of your case, or else when you trade the console in, some poor bugger in a repairs area has to pull off 28 or so screws just to replace the bottom..

I fix consoles for EB Games (as well as play test them all day)... fortunately most wii's suffer from laser problems first, rather than mother board errors, but there are certain things you can do/fuses that can come loose, so if you resolder or bridge them, then you can get a virtually throwaway console working after a few easy repairs..