What are sales like on those live titles?

I think they are over-priced but I am sure I remember hearing that the Castle Crashers one had sold close to 1 million. That turns into a lot of cash.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

according to major nelson:

Top Arcade Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1 Battlefield 1943

2 N+

3 Worms 2: Armageddon

4 Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

5 Castle Crashers

6 UNO

7 HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT **

8 Sonic The Hedgehog 3

9 THE KING OF FIGHTERS'98 ULTIMATE MATCH

10 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Classic Arcade

that was for last week.

some of them, yes, are admittedly over priced but others are pretty reasonable

bought ghostbusters in aki on wed. only 4,500 yen so that what the heck.

fairly simplistic, but the narratives and clips, wow, bring back so many memories. would say buy the game if you liked ghostbusters, but if you didn't or aren't nostalgic about it, then give the game a skip and get it when it is cheap.

Originally Posted By: big-will
Do you download all the live arcade demos and game demos?

Used to when my xbox had it set up on auto download but tend not to anymore as no time to play them and also the US marketplace usually has them earlier than Japan.

Yes it gets a bit much.

I often take a look at whats new though and try out most of the arcade ones that look interesting.

Not the kind of game that really improved in the generations, the main one I think is called WSC Real 09: World Snooker Championship - on all the main consoles.

yawn

I actually fell asleep at a snooker exhibition match in Cardiff once. Stiff Cliff and that Welsh git. Don't know what came over me to buy tickets for that. Should've just stayed in the pub.

Old telly, Pal but no NTSC playback.

Thought it might be a good occasion to get 16:9 LCD 32 in

thinking of Toshiba...

what do you reckon?

any must have Wii games ?

but seriously, i did get RROD once about 18 months back now. actually it had a different problem and i deliberately overheating the bugger till it got the red lights. call up the support line and they sent a courier to pick it up the next day. was fixed and back to my place in 8 days, all free. service in Japan is awesome! and i guess it helped that the place where they fix them is only 1 hour away from where i live.