Originally Posted By: Zer0star

fan boyz rool!!!!!

I used to own one (and even did some development on it. I gave it to my nephew and not too long after that the red ring of death
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

fan boy

- someone who hates all other consoles and will defend theirs, and the manufacturer, until the bitter end ie the end of the consoles life due to poor sales:

eg N64, Dreamcast etc...

Are they different games? wink

Was that the crappy one with some Johnnys guy walking around asking questions and you pressing buttons that it said on the screen. As well as the exciting fork lift truck part time work section?

You really liked that? I remember playing around with it with that bloke who looks like he's one of Smap just asking people the way to the grocery store etc. What a complete waste of unfun time!

heard the same error404 - am tempted to rebuy a DS as the missus wants to play phoenix wright and i want to play the professor layton, as well as cooking mama :S