• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wutes! (W@nker Utes)

Those stupid utes with a gazillion antennae (none of which are attached to any radio/transciever) and an equal number of aircraft landing lights (with or without red/amber/green filters) most of which do not work either, huge mudflaps (usually with CAT or such on them) across the entire width of the vehicle, a genuine leakey (aka "hot dog") muffler and a "lumpy" cam so the whole thing is next to undriveable and makes more noise than a jet on takeoff.

wute.jpg

an example wute!

Nah, freakin irriots!

Some of them have NFI about what a ute is for (it is a UTILITY TRUCK! and supposed to get dirty!!).

The strangest one I have ever seen was a bit like the one in the pic i posted but was a Subaru Brumby. Truckie said, over CB radio, "If you want a truck, go buy one - don't pretend a suby is a truck, cause it aint!"

ridicolous cars unless you are fanging it around a dirt paddock rounding up a herd of cattle, and even then you are pushing it!

********* I find irritating motorbikes and mopeds that ride along multiple lane roads as if they were an obstacle course. In - out - just missing the side mirrors.... ******* And even more annoying that they get where they are going faster than me :(

That's one of the superb reasons for having a motorbike!! You can get to the front of the queue at the lights! Just bt riding up the lane line. (Did that for many years in my youth. clap)

Originally Posted By: Go Native
I hate poor people.
doh LOL

Mt trivial irritations of the day are:

1) My Ironing Press (without which I can not cope with Mt Washmore) made a loud noise, zapped me and died this morning. Kids went to school with creasy uniforms
ashamed

2) Cant find anywhere except the Singer shop in Subi which sells them/has them in stock - and although I know the shop in Subi does (and I also know they are THOUSANDS there) the bloke wont answer his phone - and the website only has his phone number.
doh

3) Apparently in a week or two they will be EVERYWHERE and cheaper and with great deals/promotions for Mothers Day sales. BUT I CANT WAIT 2 weeks!
confused <really wanted a smiley chucking a full on tantrum>

It really annoys me that we don't have daylight savings in Japan. One of the main reasons I've heard is that Japanese salarymen don't feel right about leaving work until it's dark so they would work too long if they brought it in... doh