I think it is a shortened version of:

'priced to sell fast, rather than at a higher price that will take longer to find someone sucker enough to buy it'

This comment was written to annoy. ;-)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohhhhh!!!

On THAT topic, any other place other than Perth have a rug seller who is SLASHING prices all the time?

How come for the last 15 years Rugs a MIllion has been slashing prices by not 10%, not 20% no not even 50%, but by a whopping 70%(on selected rugs).

They have been closing down, last days, never to be repeated FOREVER!

Over it.

Never gonna buy a rug from Rugs A Million. Never.

rollabout SO SO FUNNY MB those adds are on all the time in Qld!! Mr Snowhunter HATES THEM!!

Have you seen the new one"You'll never see my face on tv Again" It's over we're closing all our stores. (yeah yeah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda)

Mr Snowhunter reckons in a month his new add will be I'M BACK!! doh

We had that one Snowhuntress.

The guy who did the ADs left, and they replaced him the very next day with a young girl. Old bloke probably wanted to retire.

It truly is pathetic.

But so are the late night ads for 'text the answer/hot babes/win cash (or whatever) NOW to 131XXX' - have u seen how much they charge for thier 'hot sexy babes right on your mobile phone' service? It is like $40 a month or something stupid!!!

Now WHO gets sucked into something like that?

Kids, the mentally challenged and the 'least of these' in our community. The TV networks ought to be ashamed for accepting thier advertising dollar.

People who say "let me be completely honest here" or "to be honest" blah blah blah

WTF - are they lying all the rest of the time?

Honest to god, this place drives me mad. I mean, honestly, some of the things that are said here. But to be honest, am honestly in the wrong thread for that level of honesty.

Hugo and say that but shirley you are mistaken

(has this morphed into 'just a useless thread to get my 100th post' thread?)