• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I think this honest trivial irritation has run it's course.

In fact it is irritating, honestly

Time for a new trivial irritation..........anybody...

You know what really irks me - how can they keep re-inventing the toothbrush every frigging month.

They create these you beaut fancy shaped plastic sculptures that supposedly can get into every crevice including your nasal passage, ear canal and eye socket in case there is any stray plaque or damaging streptobismocacholobotomylosis or some other dental disease they make up.

What the can't f...ing do anymore is design it so it sits on the bench without rolling over & spreading the toothpaste everywhere.

did I mention it irks me veryangry

Noone forces you to buy one do they?

Well no, well yes sort of - my wife buys them for me & she is attracted to the sexy shapes & colours, not the practicality.

I could say that generally that is a female trait but then I might be in deep doo doo with half the population.

So I won't say it stir

Good work MB. Carpets are good when the kids are still crawling around but in a generally warm dry climate like we have in Oz the hard flooring is much more practical. And the Jarrah looks sensational as well.

what....?

Tempting to miss?

Or tempting to install in your own home.

Never forget how funny I found it when a friend told me that a work colleague liked to crochet and had made crocheted toilet seat covers for the work loo's so that the toot seat would not be cold in winter. eeewwwww!!!

Originally Posted By: thursday
So anyway, how do you remove urine smell from toilet carpets? Must be pretty hard.

Is it even possible?
It is hard enough keeping the pee smell under control in a tiled bathroom when the house is full of boys!