• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Husbands who forgot to tell you vital things...

Papa organised for his Sis to borrow our spare car - currently at my Mums - tomorrow when she comes from Darwin.

I have to pick her and her baby up at the airport.

And she is staying with us.

None of which I knew.

Add in that to do this I need to detail Mums car to swap back (the boy has been using hers for driving lessons and it is teenage grotty)TONIGHT so that I can go to the airport after work tomorrow - MISSING rugby registration night. AND I have to prepare the spare room TONIGHT for her to stay over on a weekend where I am preparing to host my 40th birthday party- for 110 people!!!

Thanks honey slap

Bit of notice wouldve been good!!!

Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
ummm Mamabear. Hang on a sec. where's my invitation??????

Sorry Gareth!
What a fool I am lol

Well...we are at 113 people right now and still a number of people who I presume are coming but have not formally replied to consider. I reckon we might be full house.

And there is only ONE person in that number who I have only ever talked to online - and she is the wife of one of Papa's Rugby buddies who he went to HK and Phuket with - so it is about time we actually got together rather than just bonding online over our Rugby made husbands failing! We have been trying to get together for a dinner over the past few months and it has not happened, and as heaps of other rugby couples are coming it seemed the prefect opportunity.

But if you hear of an out of control party down Claremont way this Saturday night ... that would be us !! cheers
why thankyou Thursday (flutters eyelashes!!)

One of my friends from long ago said this pickup line could not fail:

"nice shoes..... fancy a f***?"

Don't worry, I left out the last bit.
Originally Posted By: thursday
why thankyou Thursday (flutters eyelashes!!)

One of my friends from long ago said this pickup line could not fail:

"nice shoes..... fancy a f***?"

Don't worry, I left out the last bit.

Was he in Macau at that time? friend