• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Besides the "celeb" commentators I find most of them to be pretty informed.

We must be watching different games. Pretty much surface info I reckon. Have you watched a Premiership of CL game? They have a huge raft of stats they can quote you at an instant. It's quite impressive actually.

Different but I noticed on some CL games they tell you how far a player has run/moved during the game! How do they do that?

Sound levels on movies. One minute quiet and can hardly hear things and so I turn the sound up. The next, loud explosions that will wake the next town up. I'm sure they could often be better balanced for home viewing.

• 1 month later...

I find it very annoying when printers tell you that you need to change ink, and do everything they can to let people who might be confused not continue without replacing --- but they do this when there is still a fair amount of ink left over. I'm printing out 200 pages today. When I had done 20 it came up with the message "please change". It is now near the end of the 200 without me changing the ink and all is fine.

Mine does that, then comes back later when it is completely dry and it can't continue. I have learnt to just wait until then to change as it doesn't seem to try to print when the actual quality is affected. I'm sure lots of people change the cartridges there and then though.

• 1 year later...

Kids who dump thier clothing on the bathroom floor AROUND the outside of the empty dirty laundry basket...

Reminds me of another open vessel that suffers from poor aim and results in what should be IN being AROUND it.