Bugs - kill them or move them?

I also move them - sometimes you have to kill them though - say you have ants - they have gotten into your cereal or rice or flour or whatever, even if you get rid of your flour, and your rice, and everything else that you have opened and lyin` around, you still gotta kill `em, cuz they will find something to get into. and that`s a shame, cuz I really like ants, hard-workin` little critters.

Gotta kill roaches too, same sort of infestation problem, but I hate roaches anyway.

Spiders - I let them hang out - they are good to have around, but I draw the line when they start laying eggs - don`t want a million spiders hanging around.

Move the stink bugs ... very gently.

I once killed one that was inside my trouser leg - squashed and mashed it flat, and quickly realized what a horrible mistake it was.

i went all buddhist and didnt kill anything for a period, even giving mozzies the flick.

but then one day, out in the wilds, a couple of army ants got inside my tent - the one inch long types. i evicted the first but the second proved more difficult and looked keen on paralysing me with his viscious poison and devouring me whole. so after a few unsuccessful flicks, i murdered the bastard, and ive never looked back.

i still move when possible, but mozzies in the vicinity are issued with the death penalty. i would like to kill leeches, but they often get the flick... too good for 'em in my books.

most other critters are free to share the world with me.

depends on size and speed.

If they are small - kill

If they are fast - kill

If they are big - move

If they are big and fast - kill

I used to be a chronic arachnophobiac but since being in Japan I dont mind them so much. They can hang out in corners catching stuff until they get into the big category and then the party is over

Whats the biggest you've seen in Japan.

Them long things with billions of legs creep me out, as well as finding a cockroach in your house. Awful

Zwelgy - love the logic chart... lol.gif

I was finishing up a tasty bowl of mabo-chahan at a standard hole-in-the-wall chinese food joint a couple of days ago... One of the people I was eating with seemed preoccupied, staring at something above my head, and looked as though she wanted to say something... I asked her what was up, and she pointed to the lightswitch above my head which had the most gigantic shiny brown roach i've ever seen crawling on it..... UGHGHGHGHGH... I swear I leaped halfway across the restaurant eek.gif

...I get the chills just thinking about it...

i went to a cave in borneo, where the ground was covered in guano, which was covered in roaches... i fib not, when i tell u there were more bugs than an indianna jones movie. the whole floor literally moved, all shiny and brown, and they covered the hand rails of the wooden walkwasy that traversed the cavern.

it was cooool.

bat poo, and lots of it...metres deep.

they stuck to the rails and not the path below your feet. i wouldn't want to go stepping on these guys lest they share some telepathic connection and set upon me.

I do try and move them whenever possible. Unless they are bugs that are annoying and only cause trouble.

Especially cockroaches and those annoying little moths. You may not get them in Japan, but over here they really dirve me mental. They get into all the food and lay larvae, then more moths. Damn things. Ants i try to sweep up and put outside, im sure this kills some of them though.

Any other nice bugs who come in accidental i place outside on a leaf. \:\)

Oooh I HATE moskeets (local word) I hate, despise that high pitched `yyemmmmmm` as they buzz your head as you are trying to sleep. grindteeth.gif

So spiders are free to do as they please in my place as they eat Moskeets. Frogs, bless them and bats! anything thats eats Moskeets has immunity from persecution from me,

Roaches get smoked as too houseflys and wasps and moths that dive bomb my head. anything else is free to live.

mosquitos and roaches: KILL! Kill to the point of extinction. C'mon...let's all take up arms and do our parts this summer!

Spider is not an insect...but move 'em. They kill bugs!

i hate bugs, but i have an out of sight out of mind policy. if i see something on the wall i just hope it goes away (esp if i am alone) then i forget about it. but if someone is with me i make them kill or move it. i dont care what happens, as long as i cant see it.

Bugs live unless they are attacking me or taking my life source in some manner.

I have an understanding with the spiders in my apartment. They stick to the roof out of my way and reach and they stay. Any lower and it's tissue coffin followed by a 4 story drop!

If it is outside it is free to roam (unless it's a mosquito). Inside it depends on what mood I am in. Used to go bug hunting around the house with an unloaded paintball gun. Very fun and loud.