You dont have "the aircon's on high but i'm still roasting me nuts off"

which gets my vote...

Generally at home i'm sitting there in me grundies and the (Aussie) missus is wrapped in a fleece blanket. :rolleyes:

> Generally at home i'm sitting there in me grundies

Is that a bit of an Avon/Somerset thing d'you reckon miteyak? It's funny but that's what attracted Mrs 11 to me at first - my stylish grundies and my stubborn refusal to waste a single yen on the aircon whichever tart happened to be visiting in the middle of summer.

No aircon here either. I can't stand that artificial cool and then the shock going out of it. Plus using the aircon actually makes the outside several degrees hotter for everybody, in the short and long term.

To be honest, in the first year or so I'd strut around butt naked, but, you know, as lust turns to love, "corr blimey gov'na I fancy a bit o' that" becomes "get yer sweaty arse orf the sofa" :rolleyes:

I blame it on the uncivilized temperature and lack of suitable hill retreat myself. Promotes a rather large dose of savagery, i'm afraid...what is country lad to do?

me too. I was a bit ketch at first with the aircon, but I was miserable with it. Now it is on a lot of the time, it dont cost that much extra but its definitely worth it.

I'd much rather have natural cool, but must admit to being dependant on my aircon as well. Better than too hot. The place I used to be in didnt have one and I had to make do with a stupid fan, almost useless them things unless you are motionless sat in front of them.

Im glad I dont live in the big cities. Me and the missus walk around in the raw all day so were OK but the dogs having a rough time with the heat as it her first summer ever, think Im gonna have to shave her. \:D

You bastards with AC. "I hate you and I hate school" lol.gif Anybody get that quote. I think that's how it goes. Adam Sandlers best movie by far.

and this question - Too cold! Brrrrrr. Where's Toque's woolie hat?

Should be - Too cold! Brrrrrr. Where's Toque's woolie Toque?

lol.gif lol.gif

The big problem isn't the heat. Yes it's unbearable. But for me the biggest issue is teaching a class of 40 students which are 17 to 18 year old girls who smell worse than a Hockey locker room eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif