25 I want to start strangling a few people. Mostly just annoying perky people.

30 I want to start strangling everybody.

35 Full on kill mode but just the annoying people again.

40 Full on kill mode for everybody.

No I havn't seen brother Bear Sweataz. But I do know that famous SCTV guys Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (playing Tuke) are in it.

They changed the spelling of Toque to Tuke because Americans would not be able to comprehend the spelling of Toque and would fear that the French are trying to take over. And that is the truth.

Here is the interview. And before anybody points is out. The interviewer (Amercian) mispells Tuque. Supposed to be Toque.

Q: "Tuke" refers to tuque, the knit ski caps the McKenzies wear. Why the spelling change?

Thomas: Americans freak over the "que" spelling. They would think it was a French movie.

USA Today interview

Hottest I ever got to was near 90 degrees - celsius........in a sauna :p

Gotta love saunas and sweating buckets of impurities out.

I dont mind the heat here so much. I sleep aircon free, but i sleep totally free and easy.

what really irks me is wearing shoes, socks, long trou, a shirt with accompanying noose in the said hot weather. That is what gets me - the totally retarded clothing I am forced to wear. :rolleyes:

I can handle into the high 30's if I am at the beach every day and live in a house designed for the heat. Having said this, 32 degrees is plenty hot enough, no need to hit 37 or so …. But I don’t mind if I do.

Buuuut, if I live in a city with no beach and catch public transport and go to work every day in a concrete environment then I am happy with 20 degrees. Any hotter is just a waste of good weather.

The weather right now is testing my patience. I'm getting a bit sick of it. Fall coming round is just the best feeling don't you think. Those nights when you can sleep without an aircon, a little chilly, not too warm - great stuff. Pity its 2 months off.

I just checked the weather for Tokyo (29), Sapporo (30), Sendai (26) and Okinawa (31). In Misawa right now, it's 32 with a heat index of almost 40! It is freaking hot and muggy here. I'd take a 38-39 celsius day in Oregon with 10% humidity over this any day. I'm used to dry heat and not this muggy crap. Man, it's miserable here right now! Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter.

In my time living here, I never thought I'd see northern Honshu have the hottest temps in Japan. I finally see what summer is like here - I don't think I like it. This is the third time that the Misawa/Aomori area has been the hottest area in Japan.

Usually I have no problem with the heat. It's the humidity that gets to me. Okay, back to my closed off room with the AC cranking!

Hey, hot as hell here again. I'm sweating my sack off, but it's not that bad. Moist t-shirts and underwear have always been my fave!

Apparently, northern Japan gets no play with you folks. It could be boiling hot or we could have a dump of 60cm of snow. Same response - none. If there is something I've learned here im my three years, it's that most foreigners are myopic. You're all concentrated in one region. Best of luck with the gang bang!

Just came back from a land of 42C+ most days with some wicked humidity biting too.

Would've been suicidal if it wasn't for the a/c rooms.

The highest temp setting on the a/c in my hotel room was 24C!!!