SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamayamayama

Good movies you've seen recently

Sin City - like that film-noir genre stuff just like the private-eye 50's movies.

13 Days.

Really enjoyed that.

The only thing that put me off was Kevin Costners accent. Was that authentic? (It sounded so totally not authentic)

just saw dig! rock-umentary about the dandy warhols and brian jonestown massacre.

its really good. and if you get the special edition there are 2 hours of deleted scenes.

I hated KCs accent in 13 Days as well wakaran, it was not good. Good movie though.

I want to see the Wallace & Grommit one, whens that out here?

"The Snake Binding Torture Chamber Part 3: Three Sisters under a Curse"

Actually it was crap. It does not belong in this thread. lol.gif

Good ones? I enjoyed watching Gladiator again, the newer version. And Chicken Run was good \:\)

I watched THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST the other night on DVD. Holly Schmolly that is a powerfull movie! That scene where Christ's torturer's are going off on him with thier favorite tools is pretty gruesome. I was alone and happy my wife didn't try to sit through that. Mel didn't spare too many gory scenes on this one. Anyone else's opininion??

Oh, sorry, I don't know if I'd call this a 'good movie' but it was certainly memorable....

Just saw 'Green Street Hooligans' , its really violent but a great moive. About an American (actor of frodo in lotr) who goes to an rough English town and gets involved in the organised fighting life of soccer hooligans. Its en eye opener i guess cause it really happens.

I watched Halloween last night it was on tv. The music makes it.

Saw Saw last night. A bit of a shocker that. Not too keen. I heard Saw 2 is set to be even more gory.

I really want to see Wallace & Grommit, can't believe it will be NEXT YEAR when it's out here. eek.gif

Friday the 13th. Never seen it until now. Utter shite it was too.

Oops. I suppose it doesn't belong in this thread then.

Good ones? I saw Top Gun as well the other day that was a blast from the past.

I saw The Woodsman last week with Kevin Bacon.

A troubling film indeed. Bacon is a child molester who is released after 12 years. Sounds pretty dark and it is but it is well made and thought provoking.

Always good to watch is Tap.

I didn't enjoy the Woodsman. A little too dark for me that.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.