Bet they had a good laugh at that, TB.

Did flying used to be 'glamorous'?

Pretty much everyone not flying Expensive Class pretty much has bad feelings towards the airlines now, hey?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know when the Olympics are. I can't say I'm that interested either, to be honest.   The price normally goes up a lot sometime during July on some airlines but that's more to do with summer h

Even for this flight I found a difference in price when booking through expedia. We booked on expedia through United. The exact same flight, time and everything was $2500 but it was ANA (operated by United). So $400 more for nothing at all.

Oh...god...I'd be here all day. It's all a grand clusterF... retarded dance. The terrorists are just sitting back and laughing at us in our idiocy.

:lol:

In what way?

Actually, I hear that US customs are really bad. Really? More than, say, UK? (Where you need to stick your hands up like a stick man, take out your computer for a reason no-one knows, take off your belt (maybe), take off your shoes (maybe) and a few other optional extras.

:lol:

In what way?

Actually, I hear that US customs are really bad. Really? More than, say, UK? (Where you need to stick your hands up like a stick man, take out your computer for a reason no-one knows, take off your belt (maybe), take off your shoes (maybe) and a few other optional extras.

Yes, taking off your shoes, pat downs, baby and small children pat downs, dumping your shit out and making sure cameras and video cameras work, tiny eyebrow scissors being confiscated, dumping liquids out before entering security....it goes on and on. Yes, the terrorists have won.

And what is up with the poster at the security entrance?? Have you seen this?? Do we really need instructions not to take ...gasoline, fireworks, paints and paint thinner? Are people really this stupid....rhetorical question....I know the answer.

And arriving and clearing customs I get grilled about my stay in Canada from a guy who can barely string a legible English sentence together....grrr.... But Hey.....I'm a racist for bringing that up...

And arriving and clearing customs I get grilled about my stay in Canada from a guy who can barely string a legible English sentence together....grrr.... But Hey.....I'm a racist for bringing that up...

It's all aboot those damn French-Canadians eh?

You never take paint thinner on holiday, Chriselle?!?

No, I just huff it out of a brown paper bag in the parking just before checking in. But trying to take it on a plane??..... I'm not that dumb. :wave:

My wife used to order the veggie meal for me but they really, really suck. And..you always eat before everyone else so you end up having the tray on your lap for what seems like an eternity. And the flight attendants are too busy to take the tray away. Always go with the beef....unless they throw the "fish" curveball at you.

Beef would be my last choice.

At least the beef they serve doesn't come from cows, so they are saved.

The last time I had veggie it was actually pretty decent. A nice pasta. It's the safest bet.

I guess it depends on the carrier, too. Anything but beef on China Eastern is extremely sketchy. Beef in general has the lowest f*** it up factor.

I feel chicken is the safest.

I always seem to choose the wrong one.

Having said that, I often ask for the veggie anyway.

I always have the veggie option.

The only downside is as Chriselle says you get yours first but you are left with it on your lap for a long time.

I usually just ask and they take it away. Just be charming. ;)