• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
never been to NZ but chippies in Oz, while a decent substitute, aren't as good as UK ones

No way,

Flathead
Whiting
Tasmainian Salmon
John dory
Barramundi
Black snapper
Jewfish
etc etc

all shite in my book Jynxx.....I don't eat fish! biggrin
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Good news TB - looks like the BA005 from Heathrow is just now leaving, pretty much on time. That's your plane, so your flight should be on time too.

cheers

Beef or fish?

yep......schedule is showing just a 20 minute delay from original time, hopefully they can make that up and I'll leave on time!! biggrin

deffo the beef!!

ok....just away to leave for the airport, flight is still reasonably on time, scheduled for a 20 min delay. Thanks for all the wishes, have a great Xmas and a better New Year...I'll try and get some Kebab/Pie/Beer pics to post

merry Christmas!!

wave

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Good to hear.

wave

I have getting up really early and the slog to Narita.
For me tha means getting up and leaving the house at around 5:15am to get the first shink from Yuzawa to Ueno.

have fun

could do with a home foods pig in myself.
Originally Posted By: thursday
TB, hope you get there as scheduled. But I wou;dn't trust those **** from BA. THey are ultimate ****.

I wouldn't trust thurs regarding BA. Obviously he was abused by them when he was younger or something. wink
Originally Posted By: RobBright
have a safe flight guys - remember to bring me back some marmite please. biggrin
Originally Posted By: CptSlow
My friend wants me to bring some marmite to her in Niseko, is that ok to bring into the country? Ive watched a lot of boarder security and the last thing i want is a fine or something..
Marmite? Weirdos! The only mite is vegemite! smile
Originally Posted By: Tex
Originally Posted By: RobBright
have a safe flight guys - remember to bring me back some marmite please. biggrin
Originally Posted By: CptSlow
My friend wants me to bring some marmite to her in Niseko, is that ok to bring into the country? Ive watched a lot of boarder security and the last thing i want is a fine or something..
Marmite? Weirdos! The only mite is vegemite! smile

We've had this discussion before. rolleyes

Vegemite is namby pamby wussy Australians and New Zealanders , like yourself, who can't handle the man-strength taste and goodness of Marmite. wink

Now, go back and throw some more shrimps on the barbie shelia, and crack open a few cans of piss water castlemaine XXXX. wink razz