• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and he has a slightly better tan than me too! lol

Thanks Pie-Eater!! I saw my mate at the train station today on his way up to Narita, he was worried but the airline told him to go to the airport.....guess thats good. according to BA's website my flight is going ahead, the flight tomorrow is also slated to fly so hopefully it means that things are moving. Apparently yesterday's flight started and 2 hours in turned around and came back to Narita!! omg That would be hellish!! To be honest if they got me to Amsterdam, its just the same to me, a flight into Edinburgh (or Glasgow).

Naked hitch-hiking for me would be counter productive.....think I'd scare the cars away!! biggrin

Originally Posted By: thursday
ditch the kilt this time. Nobody would blame you.
lol
I never quite understood why a blasted skirt is the popular mens attire for such a chilly country as Scotland anyway. I say that as the Great Grand Daughter of a Tartan Shop Owner from Edinburgh - so no hating on the Scots - just scratching my head to work out how chilly danglies is a good thing...

1.....its NOT a Skirt!! veryangry wink

its not popular attire MB, its TRADITIONAL attire! smile

Actually though they are quite warm and as the material is fairly heavy, it has to be a fairly strong gust of wind to cool your nether regions!! lol

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
1.....its NOT a Skirt!! veryangry wink

its not popular attire MB, its TRADITIONAL attire! smile
Actually though they are quite warm and as the material is fairly heavy, it has to be a fairly strong gust of wind to cool your nether regions!! lol

console kiss