• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the girls!

It's cold.... helmet, and hat hair abounds. As long as I pack enough elastics to braid my hair so there are no NASTY NASTY knots at the end of the day I am happy.

It's SNOWBOARDING (or skiing if thats your thing) - hair is only an issue if it is getting in your eyes.

thumbsup

wheeee, its white out in naju smile That means it might actually be snowing on muju (though i wouldnt bet on it :/).

Just over a week to go, hopefully niseko is nicely covered by the time i arrive... i think i timed it well. smile

• SnowJapan Admin

'Killing a hotlink' by putting two stars in the place of two t's is the same as posting the link. Just with some added 'annoying'. Please don't do that....

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
LOL @ the girls!
It's cold.... helmet, and hat hair abounds. As long as I pack enough elastics to braid my hair so there are no NASTY NASTY knots at the end of the day I am happy.
It's SNOWBOARDING (or skiing if thats your thing) - hair is only an issue if it is getting in your eyes.
thumbsup

HAHA MB I am exactly the same BUT resorted to having it all chopped off last year and LOVE IT!!! I never have my beanie off and when I do I have beanie straight hair lol