Quote:
The England captain, Rio Ferdinand, has left hospital on crutches after injuring his left knee in training at the team's base in Rustenburg this morning.

Drogba injured in game against Japan too looking like he is out.

Japan lost. Again.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wave bye bye Rio, enjoy your flight home smile Heskey will do anything for a game, if he injures enough players he may just start. hopefully fat Fwank is on his radar next

I'm not bothered about Rio, he has been sloppy the past year or two and I think Carra would be a great replacement. Probably King will come in though.

Carragher is well slow, think both him and King would be liabilities on the turn. Good players, solid but I'd reckon that fast strikers would have a field day

Here's mine:

Predictions:

WC Winner: Brazil

Golden Ball: Messi

Golden Boot: Ronaldo

Group Stages:

Group A: France and Uruguay

Group B: Argentina and Greece

Group C: England and USA

Group D: Germany and Serbia

Group E: Netherlands and Cameroon

Group F: Italy and Paraguay

Group G: Brazil and Portugal

Group H: Spain and Honduras

Quarter Finalists:

France, Argentina, Netherlands, Italy, England, Germany, Brazil, Portugal

Semis:

England, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal

Finalists:

Brazil and Argentina

Winners: Brazil

Dont know everyone is talking about the argies, they have a few players but have a nutjob manager and I think they will go out at group stage.

England to win it, if not then Spain.

England to win it, rollabout if not then Spain. wink

Seriously, weirder things have happened BUT I just don't think England are up to it this time. That probably makes it all the more likely they will do it, but I can't see it. Dunno why but the Dutch have been creeping into my thoughts recently and may be a surprse package.

Gerrard will come on fire now he is captain, and Carra will show his spirit too. The liverpool lads will bring the cup home for us.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Gerrard will come on fire now he is captain, and Carra will show his spirit too. The liverpool lads will bring the cup home for us.

Yeah, the nicked cups from down the pub.

There's something quite endearing about Liverpool fans' eternal over-optimism in the face of a grimmer reality.....

console

Originally Posted By: rach
There's something quite endearing about Liverpool fans' eternal over-optimism in the face of a grimmer reality.....

console

Yeah it's almost as bad as my hoping the US will make semis sadface