Originally Posted By: loaf of bread
Quote:
Rio Ferdinand says England are going to the World Cup with the intention of 'bringing the trophy home'.

Gerrard's WAG is going to nick it.

After shagging the winning team.

0-1 to Japan after 30 minutes.

England are shocking. What a surprise.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dismal.

By the way, who t.f. is Tom Huddlestone?

Does anyone know?

And could Glen Johnson possibly play any worse?

It's a good job that no-one other than the media and the players are expectant hey. lol

Gerrard amonst others coming on.

He's doing that éžå¸¸ã«å›°ã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ expression that he always has on.

Probably worried what the wife is up to!

We should see some good diving now though. lol

Originally Posted By: RobBright

Never thought Japan would ever score 3 goals in a match playing England.

Complete shut-out.

Was impressed with the sportsmanship shown by the English team. Even more impressed by the lack thereof shown by their fans. But what else is new.

A complete shut-out - Americanism meaning one team didn't score any goals i.e. England.

And the second is that the England fans were probably ramming it down the Japanese supporters throats how England were "brilliant" and "deserved to win"

Impressive sportsmanship: England bothered to show up despite knowing that they'd walk it against such weak, unrespected opposition. Why waste energy on such a freak show when it could be more productively spent at the bar.

Originally Posted By: big-will
And what about the 'impressive sportsmanship' shown by the English team? confused

Yes I'm not getting that either. What did they do that showed impressive sportsmanship?

First half was dire. Second half was better but still poor. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I was hoping Japan would score later on. After all they deserved to win with all 3 goals in the game. That second on was a cracker.

Tulio looked really good all game, the OG wasnt his fault cos if he left it Rooney had it in. Same for the other OG, where Heskey was waiting for it.

I thought Japan defended great, but they didn't create much. In a proper game they would have been kicked off the park, but no-one was challenging until 2nd half when Japan starting putting in some tackles. In a proper game they would have been pasted.

Japan played some neat football through the midfield, I was shocked seeing as they were utter kak last week against korea. Cried my eyes out last night, seems I've brought Scotland's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to bear upon Japan.......sorry Japan worship