sh, doesn't matter the quality! It is the QUANTITY that matters!

If they show plenty of snow, people having a good time, and a bit of night life, we'll be insanely jealous!

Have yourself a ball! And ring the bell at 500m for me!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Snowhuntress will be there soon - snowhuntress if you have stickers left you should take them with you in case you meet any stickerless SJers smile

I will send a couple with Reaper, but being a teenager I wouldnt expect big things from him! lol

Just arrived in Tokyo tonight and after a long day of travelling I'm looking forward to jumping in to bed, its a long way from Melb via Cairns, think I will stick to the overnight flights next time. Anyway tomorrow we fly up to Sapporo in the morning and should be on the board by PM, fingers crossed.

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Give us an address where you are staying perhaps, SantaCruz, and we will send you a few.

friend

Many thanks SJF. Not sure how to work that out. I'm in Japan at the moment and as such I don't really have an address til I'm back in states.
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Congratulations.
Don't feel tooo much pressure to provide an in-depth report... wink

for this prize giving an in-depth report is the least I can do, so no worries there, just can't wait to go!

Arrived in Niseko tonight at about 4.30 and it has been snowing, at times very heavy ever since. Went straight out for a nighta which was a blast, just about every thing was tracked out but still it was so much fun. First timers here are blown away already, cant wait to see there faces in the morning if keep on snowing.