• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday can finish the day down at the Vale and you can drink there!

Or Rob can stop at the bar at The Scot with Thursday and then slide down the Family Run on his toosh half cut thumbsup lol When you get to the bottom - you are home.

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Sorry forgot the curry rice.

Hey, in Niseko is it all curry rice on the slopes or do they have barbies etc? wink

still get the good old curry rice....I had one of the best katsu-curry's up there, was well impressed. Good quality katsu and a lot of thick curry sauce.....definitely one of the top ski-jo's for katsu curry! smile

Out of curiosity (and a little bit of laziness) what does an apartment at the Vale cost you per night in February?
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Rain is just so not what we want to hear.
Hopefully change by the time you get there.

definately hoping as forcast now is for over 50 mm of rain on Thursday, hoping a cold front kicks in soon

My Reaper boy is home safe after an overnight flight from Narita.

Boys all had a great time in Niseko...and he has said I can upload his pic's and vid's (haven't see them yet - so hope they are upload worthy) - so I will get onto that after I get home from Ice Skating with the little man this morning.

Niseko really turned it on for them - AGAIN! thumbsup

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

Out of curiosity (and a little bit of laziness) what does an apartment at the Vale cost you per night in February?

Last time I checked, more than any mortal could afford.
Originally Posted By: RobBright

Maybe more than cheap arse English teachers in Japan can afford, but I don't think they are really the market The Vale appeals to razz
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Originally Posted By: RobBright

Maybe more than cheap arse English teachers in Japan can afford, but I don't think they are really the market The Vale appeals to razz

touche. I know how much I earn is enough and more. wink