• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Cuious that they aren't posting that

Quote:
Adobe is allegedly set to sue Apple over changes in its iPhone software development kit, as the row over the lack of Flash support on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad escalates.

Technology website IT World quotes sources close to Adobe as saying that they will be filing a lawsuit against Apple "within a few weeks". The software company is incensed at recent changes to the iPhone software development kit, which have banned the use of cross-compilers to build applications for the platform.

I played with it the day it came out in Hawaii. There was a line before 09:00am but everybody got one, and they were still available the next few days.

For the Hong Kongs, I saw a 1000 yesterday in Mongkok.

Played with it for some time. It is certainly cool to operate. Multitouch is amazing.

Loved: Even as a non iPhone user could install the Chinese language input method in a moment. There was Japanese input method too. After that you had a special key on the softkeyboard to swap input methods.

Surfing was easy too.

Did not like: No USB, no Network. Hotels in China seldom have Wifi, so really can't use it much when on the road.

Whats the deal with the 3G version?

I know they haven't announced anything for Japan yet, but wonder if it will be tied to Softbank again...

Doubt it would be with only one carrier.

3 had an exclusive 1 year deal, and then it was a free-for-all.

I is holdin out for the 3G 'cos I have an unlimited data package that I can't use up. Guess I'll start reading books again.